Livingston 59 Onalaska 55/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Livingston 59 Onalaska 55/FINAL

On to Hamshire-Fannett for first game of district.

Onalaska made some shots after they fell behind by 15 in the third quarter. They gave it their all and it showed in the score.

When Livingston wants to play defense, it's practically an iron curtain, and they did that at the end of the second quarter and halfway through the third. 

Better play defense on Friday or its not going to pretty.

Good luck Onalaska!

47 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Hmmm @Lions Pride 2021 where you at on this one? Were you guys missing players?

Went to the game then went back to work. 

Again, I don't brag about games you're supposed to win, but I'm grateful for each one.

And as I did in football, I didn't comment on the games during the action and I waited until other people chimed in after the conclusion.

I'm more interested in enjoying this last year of following high school sports without being dragged into petty squabbles. That's why I don't @ you after your games because I don't have time.

I'm sorry we're not playing this year. It would have been a good win for us. We're just going to have to settle for district wins.

Good luck Coldspring-Oakhurst High School. I hope you get to finish the job in San Antonio this year.

20 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Again, I don't brag about games you're supposed to win, but I'm grateful for each one.

And as I did in football, I didn't comment on the games during the action and I waited until other people chimed in after the conclusion.

I'm more interested in enjoying this last year of following high school sports without being dragged into petty squabbles. That's why I don't @ you after your games because I don't have time.

I'm sorry we're not playing this year. It would have been a good win for us. We're just going to have to settle for district wins.

Good luck Coldspring-Oakhurst High School. I hope you get to finish the job in San Antonio this year.

Mind games. 

23 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Well let's see how Livingston does this year as far as basketball goes and we will revisit this towards the end of the season unless y'all lose to Shepherd one, split or both games I'll bring you back out for that conversation alone sounds like a good plan to me