Huffman vs HJ Tuesday

55 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Should be a good ballgame. I think the site is wrong on the location, game is at Huffman. The Falcons are undefeated at 10-0 the Hawks are 7-3. Should be a great atmosphere to get the district kicked off. I do think one of these clubs will finish second 😂😂

Correct. Game is in Huffman. Schedules were changed.

I was going to broadcast this one. Will try to catch it when game comes to Sour Lake.

2 minutes ago, whsalum said:

My pic for third isn’t playing in Huffman tomorrow night 😂

Mine is.  I remember folks laughing and laughing last year.  “Get back to me when they beat Silsbee or HJ” they said.  I did.  In year one.  Oh and they also beat 30-2 Huffman to bounce them on their ear out of the playoffs. All with their best player on JV. 

One of these days I will be wrong on a HS basketball prediction.  I mean I assume.  Has to happen eventually.  But I could be wrong.  Livingston appears better than we gave them credit for.  Huffman could finish 4th.  

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Mine is.  I remember folks laughing and laughing last year.  “Get back to me when they beat Silsbee or HJ” they said.  I did.  In year one.  Oh and they also beat 30-2 Huffman to bounce them on their ear out of the playoffs. All with their best player on JV. 

One of these days I will be wrong on a HS basketball prediction.  I mean I assume.  Has to happen eventually.  But I could be wrong.  Livingston appears better than we gave them credit for.  Huffman could finish 4th.  

I didn’t say who my pic was only that they weren’t playing in Huffman tomorrow night. I have been wrong on many high school basketball predictions but I’ve learned a little humility along the way. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

You probably wouldn’t be wrong but only mistaken. Lol

30 minutes ago, no-look said:

Harvey had 13. So... I clearly didn’t know what I was talking about. Or maybe the clock was malfunctioning???

He can be limited in scoring.  If you have an elite on-ball defender, he will struggle to score the ball just with his size limitations and athleticism (or lack thereof).  We played him once this summer and he was held scoreless.  But he’s one of those kids that does all the little things that he will hurt you even when he’s not scoring.