Art Briles resigns at Mount Vernon

lionpride08

I would say 28-18 would constitute as not getting ripped. If I remember right it was 28-12 when PN-G scored. Went for 2 but did not convert. Could have been a one score game. I worked with a guy that was on the offensive line for that PNG team and he said they felt like they were running the ball very well and had they stuck to the run they would have probably won. Maybe Ashly has some running stats from that game. 

I'm surprised that's all Kendall had on the ground. I felt like he ran for 200 yards.

49 minutes ago, JSnipes said:

I would say 28-18 would constitute as not getting ripped. If I remember right it was 28-12 when PN-G scored. Went for 2 but did not convert. Could have been a one score game. I worked with a guy that was on the offensive line for that PNG team and he said they felt like they were running the ball very well and had they stuck to the run they would have probably won. Maybe Ashly has some running stats from that game. 

I'm surprised that's all Kendall had on the ground. I felt like he ran for 200 yards.

He almost did on one play that ended in a TD.  LOL!

2 hours ago, AshlyKBMT said:

Stephenville outrushed PNG 238-131. Zac Hunter was leading rusher with 128 yards. Bo Wortham was held to 89.

Not about being a homer, but a ten point loss is not getting ripped. They were ripped by Crosby and Texas City this year. 1999 was my first year working at KBMT and I helped cover the game. I graduated in 98. 

You got any high lights or  the tape  of the game? I’d like to watch it. it’s been a long time since I seen it. 

It wasn't so much the 92 rush yds Briles had that was eyepopping, it was the certain plays he made that did Png in. Watching the game at times you felt they had Briles contained then BOOM he breaks off an exciting run to keep the drive going. 

22 hours ago, AshlyKBMT said:

Stephenville outrushed PNG 238-131. Zac Hunter was leading rusher with 128 yards. Bo Wortham was held to 89.

Not about being a homer, but a ten point loss is not getting ripped. They were ripped by Crosby and Texas City this year. 1999 was my first year working at KBMT and I helped cover the game. I graduated in 98. 

How many carries did Wortham have?

21 hours ago, OldBuc77 said:

Who are the Port Neches Groves Eagles?.....and where is the righteous indignation of the PNG faithful?! 

Eagles have Feathers, Indians wear Eagle Feathers, we can get over it that someone on the video did not do his research prior to posting.  He just figured Stephenville was going to win, so what difference was the PNG mascot name.

NOTE: The PNG Faithful know we are Indians, with tremendous honor pride & tradition. We're All Good!!!👍