Silsbee 107 Woodville 54/FINAL

WOSgrad

We missed 2 dunks 😟

I do believe this is the first game we've had our entire roster active. Be interesting to see if Coach Sigler keeps subbing 5 in and 5 out from now on. Miller ended up with 8 - 12 points for the night.

I think that Silsbee roster is fairly accurate with the heights. One of our kids really did grow 3 inches going into his senior year. That's quite a late growth spurt.

15 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

We missed 2 dunks 😟

I do believe this is the first game we've had our entire roster active. Be interesting to see if Coach Sigler keeps subbing 5 in and 5 out from now on. Miller ended up with 8 - 12 points for the night.

I think that Silsbee roster is fairly accurate with the heights. One of our kids really did grow 3 inches going into his senior year. That's quite a late growth spurt.

I like the 5 in 5 out with this group. 

3 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

We missed 2 dunks 😟

He probably subbed 5 in 5 out because they were playing a weaker opponent.  Perhaps Sig should start using a stall.  Woodville had a good team last year.  Maybe they all graduated.   Good first win Silsbee.

57 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

He probably subbed 5 in 5 out because they were playing a weaker opponent.  Perhaps Sig should start using a stall.  Woodville had a good team last year.  Maybe they all graduated.   Good first win Silsbee.

Woodville should be pretty solid. They had a very good post player last year who was a Freshman. He had a monster playoff game in the first round against Kountze. They lost in OT but the Freshman kid carried Woodville and almost pulled off the win. I don’t think they put much emphasis on their basketball program . They always have the kids who are very athletic. 

5 hours ago, Setx fan said:

SMH. Lost to Liberty yesterday and now this. Wonder if there’s a key player missing or maybe just not as good as I initially thought. Glad Silsbee seems to be playing well though. 

I know The Eagles have a post man returning that was a Freshman last year. He has a ton of potential. If he gets someone to develop his game he could be special. 

3 hours ago, whsalum said:

I know The Eagles have a post man returning that was a Freshman last year. He has a ton of potential. If he gets someone to develop his game he could be special. 

Don’t know if he’s even on the roster this year. Not sure what’s going on with that. We still got a decent freshmen and sophomore group though. I think we were missing a key player, probably rely too much on long range shots, and lost effort after getting down by a large margin. 

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

Don’t know if he’s even on the roster this year. Not sure what’s going on with that. We still got a decent freshmen and sophomore group though. I think we were missing a key player, probably rely too much on long range shots, and lost effort after getting down by a large margin. 

Hate to hear that. He had a ton of potential.