Longview Pine Tree vs Nederland

navydawg31

Guest ECBucFan
On 12/13/2020 at 2:10 PM, Bigdog9 said:

Bunch of Nederland folks getting way ahead of themselves. This pine tree team may be the best team they’ve played all year

As long as the coach and team don't get ahead of themselves, its alright. Thats when disasters happen. 

The 3 areas that concern me are our play in the 1st quarter, special teams, and unforced turnovers. I think that even if we start a little slow, as long as we don’t have bad turnovers or give Pine Tree great field position, we should win this one. Seems like we have a mistake on special teams every week. Can’t do that in the playoffs and expect to advance

15 minutes ago, rmondragon said:

The 3 areas that concern me are our play in the 1st quarter, special teams, and unforced turnovers. I think that even if we start a little slow, as long as we don’t have bad turnovers or give Pine Tree great field position, we should win this one. Seems like we have a mistake on special teams every week. Can’t do that in the playoffs and expect to advance

We have also has some dumb personal foul penalties this year too

The weather will not matter.  Give the ball to #10, run to the right side, and get out of the way.  If you are worried about a fumbled exchange, just snap the ball directly to #10.  Run the ball and play good defense.  Move on to the next round.

Go Indians.  Peace.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

With an average team like Crosby able to drop 60 and donkey stomp Pine Tree’s district champion you would have to think Ned should win this game by 30 since Texas High beat Pine Tree 44-0 in district play? 

That logic is so flawed when talking sports. Just because A>B one day and B>C another day does not mean that A>C. Any given day!