Longview Pine Tree vs Nederland

navydawg31

25 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

I think the Dogs will win by 10.  Big Ned has not peaked yet.  I don't think they can stop Mazyck, Fuselier, Seymour and Cunningham all night.  Defense will do there job.  Special teams seams to be back on track.

Utilizing Piletere on the longer field goals has helped.  He can also boot it deep on kickoffs.  

Looking at the brackets Ned has a good shot of getting to the Regional finals. I know one game at a time, but I think Ned wins this one then meets Montgomery in the next round which is another winnable game.  This is why you want the #1 seed! Goodluck Ned stay healthy and represent!

Pine Tree has former Buckeye assistant Kerry Lane at the helm. Coach Lane I believe has been at Pine Tree for about 5 years. The kids seem to have bought in and he has the program on the right track.  I don't know how far PT will make it this year but I look for bigger and better things for Coach Lane and the Pirates in the next couple of years. They are just sticking a toe in this year. Lol