Fort Bend Hightower 41 Port Arthur Memorial 34/FINAL

WOSgrad

15 minutes ago, oldman said:

Crap I’m old....but I don’t think I said that.

You Vidorians always seeking reassurance!!!

Maybe you're somewhat right and didn't completely say that, but it was along those lines that earlier in the year saying #55 wasnr in the same tier as 12-5A d-lines. So maybe I'm getting old myself still seeking reassurance myself.🥴😂

8 minutes ago, Bugatti said:

I know Jaylon Guilbeau is an All American DB but why did they play man on 3rd and long with a few seconds to go.  Prevent and keep everything in front of you. 

I have no words bruh. Im asking myself why we didn't have Jones over the top on that side or Davenport at least. Is what it is. Learning experience for the Junior laden squad, hate it for the SRs but we got a hell of alot coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if we go undefeated again in the regular season, but then do we finally get that 1st round monkey off our back under Coach Morgan? We'll see 🤷🏾‍♂️😎 gonna be another fun season in 2021 long as we stay as healthy as we can like this season. 

8 hours ago, Majestyk said:

And, morning will be here in the am,, 90% of a wild bears craps are in the woods, and the number 9 is less than 10.

And PAM gave up 40 points to the 4th seed after going undefeated in the regular season only to choke in front of their home crowd.🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂deep breath 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Vidor gave up 29 points to the 1st seed a team averaging 50 points. Oh by the way that team will be playing for the State Championship next week. 😎

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

And PAM gave up 40 points to the 4th seed after going undefeated in the regular season only to choke in front of their home crowd.🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂deep breath 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Vidor gave up 29 points to the 1st seed a team averaging 50 points. Oh by the way that team will be playing for the State Championship next week. 😎

The district they played in was tough as nails!!! Doesn’t surprise me one bit!!! They played some great teams this year 

3 minutes ago, Southeastxsports2020 said:

The district they played in was tough as nails!!! Doesn’t surprise me one bit!!! They played some great teams this year 

Hightower chose to be the hammer and PAM chose to be the nail with the obnoxious fan who always runs his mouth.🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😁😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Realville said:

Ok....Ok.... Vidor you get a trophy.... 🏆

24 minutes ago, Realville said:

No,  I think Mecca Jr. should get the participation trophy. 🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😂😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Lawd I Love Karma 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Its obvious you have previous professional coaching experience, and are also cooler than basement mildew, but please, get rid of the yellow, it gets old.  Smartace we can take, but the yellow has got to go. Thanks for your compliance in advance. 

46 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Its obvious you have previous professional coaching experience, and are also cooler than basement mildew, but please, get rid of the yellow, it gets old.  Smartace we can take, but the yellow has got to go. Thanks for your compliance in advance. 

It’s actually not meant for you so carry on clueless. Sorry you are triggered. It’s for Mr Garrity aka Mecca Jr. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 Sorry but I’ve been crying in laughter since last night.🤣😂

2 hours ago, oldman said:

Ok....Ok.... Vidor you get a trophy.... 🏆

57 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

That's just DumbArseVille being DumbArseVille, don't worry he's back on the ignore list, pay him no mind going forward. 😎🤷🏾‍♂️

29 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

PAM will probably win district again next year and again, the 4th place team from Dist 10 will be formidable.  They UIL put all the heavy hitters in Region 3, again and opposite which ever district PAM lands in.  I'm sure in Feb of 22, more of the same.....

We'll probably see Hightower again unless Foster or Paetow takes a step back next season. Not sure what's going on with Angleton. Next realignment I wanna see where Manvel lands: 6A or stay 5A D1, and see if Crosby moves up to 5A D1. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We'll probably see Hightower again unless Foster or Paetow takes a step back next season. Not sure what's going on with Angleton. Next realignment I wanna see where Manvel lands: 6A or stay 5A D1, and see if Crosby moves up to 5A D1. 

As long as Angleton doesn’t get corona’d out of another season again next year their district is going to be even stronger. Without the COVID situation that kept hitting their program they probably finish a very close third behind Foster. Manvel won’t be as good because they lose their qb but both of those rbs are juniors. They probably won’t move up either, they can add 200+ kids and still not hit the cutoff. Crosby has been growing between 60-100 kids per alignment, 100 more would put us right on the cutoff number which I think will go up so we probably have at least two more years in D2. 

Paetow will almost for sure be 6A. I read somewhere they’re going to already be over capacity by 2023. Katy ISD gave the kids from the neighborhood their own school and may have created a west side version of Westfield, just with a little better academics. Hightower is hit or miss and may not even make the playoffs but they have those Mo City kids and you see they don’t have an issue lining up with anybody from 9-5A. I think they’ll be more on the miss side though.