Manvel 63 Beaumont United 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, Cougar239 said:

No surprise BU got smacked! Y'all entire district wasn't very good. Teams that are serious about making deep runs in the playoffs usually put playoff contention teams on their non-district schedule (especially playing in a average to sub average district). 

I know for us in PA our original schedule was pretty damn loaded, not sure what BU original schedule was completely but they had playoff contention teams on it. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I know for us in PA our original schedule was pretty damn loaded, not sure what BU original schedule was completely but they had playoff contention teams on it. 

Dude just talking out the side of his neck.  BU original non district schedule  included Montgomery, which have won their playoff game this week.  Also had West Brook, a team also going to the second round of the playoffs, and PN-G, who also was a playoff team.  

2 hours ago, Cougar239 said:

No surprise BU got smacked! Y'all entire district wasn't very good. Teams that are serious about making deep runs in the playoffs usually put playoff contention teams on their non-district schedule (especially playing in a average to sub average district). 

You really need to talk what you know. See my previous post for mor information.  I only agree with one thing you  said.  Overall, our district wasn’t that good...

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dude just talking out the side of his neck.  BU original non district schedule  included Montgomery, which have won their playoff game this week.  Also had West Brook, a team also going to the second round of the playoffs, and PN-G, who also was a playoff team.  

Not sure why he posted that. That was strange, all one had to do was look at the original scheduling. 

Manvel is not a slouch team. They have one of the top programs in the state. Playing them is like playing North Shore. Remember BU didn't come in at the top spot in district also. They did show improvement from last year with a lot of underclassmen playing. Congrats to the players for their season. We look for even more success next year.