• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    328irrelevant
    Newest Member
    328irrelevant

• @CardinalBacker   What Say You?!  
    • I love this!  This is what Trump will be doing Jan. 20, 2025!
    • There is another easy way to book your ticket with a pet on Aeromexico Airlines. Here are the steps to do so: Dial Aeromexico Phone number +1(844) 769-1366 to reach Aeromexico Airlines. Follow the IVR instructions to talk to an agent online about pet reservations. Hold on for a while till you get connected.  Once connected, tell the airline’s customer representative about pet reservations.  Ask the airline representative to add a pet to your booking. Provide them with your travel details such as name, destination of departure and arrival, dates of travel and more.  Make the payment once Aeromexico Airlines has booked for you. Receive confirmation through mail. Please Note: It is very important to read the instructions carefully before you take it to traveling. You can also contact the airline customer service representative to know everything in a better way.  Avoid giving any sedatives to your pet to avoid unavoidable or surprising reactions of your pet. What is Aeromexico Airlines Pet Fees Under Aeromexico Pet Policy  While you travel with pets on Aeromexico, there is a certain Aeromexico pet fee. You need to pay a fee to get a booking done. There is a minimum fee of $125 which is one way in each direction while a round trip is $100. The fare is different based on the destinations, time of travel and more. Keep in mind all the guidelines for traveling with pets before you book your ticket. Further, if there is any issue you can contact the airline to know more in detail.  FAQs About Aeromexico Airlines Pet Fly Rules Q1. Is there any Aeromexico Airlines dog policy? No, there is an umbrella Aeromexico Airlines pet policy, wherein you can carry dogs, cats, birds and rabbits with you in the container. There are specific guidelines that you should follow while carrying your pet. Contact the airline to know everything about carrying your fur friend. Q2. Do I need to make a reservation for my pet to travel on Aeromexico Airlines? Yes, travelers flying with pets online are generally required to make a booking for pets in advance. There may be limited pets on each flight, so it is important to book a spot for your furry friend before time. Q3. Can I book a seat for my pet on the aircraft? Yer, you can book any seat for your pet except for the first row and exit row on the plane. For further details about carrying pets, you should visit the website or contact the airline. Q4. Do I need to carry any documents for my pet on the flight? Yes, it is advisable to carry the health certificate of your pet. If it is a dog there should be rabies certificates. To avoid any further issues keep the documents with you and show it to the counter while checking in. Q5. What are the size and weight restrictions for pets traveling in the cabin on Aeromexico Airlines? Pets traveling with the travelers in the cabin must be able to fit in the container size so that they should be able to stand and turn around without any stress. The container can be kept beneath the cabin. The maximum dimensions and weight of the container vary as per the pet. Read the instructions carefully or contact Aeromexico Airlines before booking. Q6. Can pets travel as cargo on Aeromexico Airlines? The travelers cannot carry their pets as cargo in the aircraft. However, travelers can carry them in containers under certain guidelines. Read the instructions before flying. Further, contact Aeromexico Airlines customer service This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up to know more about the pet policy. Q7. Does Aeromexico Airlines allow pets? Yes, Aeromexico Airlines allows easy and convenient traveling on the aircraft provided the pets are kept in the container within the specific dimensions. The pets that can travel on Aeromexico are small dogs, cats, rabbits, and small birds.  Q8. Which pets are not allowed with Aeromexico Airlines? Exotic or harmful pets are not allowed on the aircraft of Aeromexico Airlines. These include spiders, snakes, rodents and so on. Before traveling read the guidelines carefully or contact customer service to get the issues solved.  Q9. Does Aeromexico Airlines allow cats? You can carry small or household cats under Aeromexico Airlines pet policy. There is a certain fee that you have to pay for carrying your pet as carry-on baggage. Q10. What is Aeromexico pet fee? The roundtrip tickets for carrying your pet are $100, however one-way fee is $125 per carrier. Since Aeromexico takes care of the safety of animals flying in the cabin of the aircraft which is kept under the seat in front of the traveler. 
    • There is another easy way to book your ticket with a pet on Avianca Airlines. Here are the steps to do so: Dial Avianca Phone number +1(844) 769-1366 to reach Avianca Airlines. Follow the IVR instructions to talk to an agent online about pet reservations. Hold on for a while till you get connected.  Once connected, tell the airline’s customer representative about pet reservations.  Ask the airline representative to add a pet to your booking. Provide them with your travel details such as name, destination of departure and arrival, dates of travel and more.  Make the payment once Avianca Airlines has booked for you. Receive confirmation through mail. Please Note: It is very important to read the instructions carefully before you take it to traveling. You can also contact the airline customer service representative to know everything in a better way.  Avoid giving any sedatives to your pet to avoid unavoidable or surprising reactions of your pet. What is Avianca Airlines Pet Fees Under Avianca Pet Policy  While you travel with pets on Avianca, there is a certain Avianca pet fee. You need to pay a fee to get a booking done. There is a minimum fee of $125 which is one way in each direction while a round trip is $100. The fare is different based on the destinations, time of travel and more. Keep in mind all the guidelines for traveling with pets before you book your ticket. Further, if there is any issue you can contact the airline to know more in detail.  FAQs About Avianca Airlines Pet Fly Rules Q1. Is there any Avianca Airlines dog policy? No, there is an umbrella Avianca Airlines pet policy, wherein you can carry dogs, cats, birds and rabbits with you in the container. There are specific guidelines that you should follow while carrying your pet. Contact the airline to know everything about carrying your fur friend. Q2. Do I need to make a reservation for my pet to travel on Avianca Airlines? Yes, travelers flying with pets online are generally required to make a booking for pets in advance. There may be limited pets on each flight, so it is important to book a spot for your furry friend before time. Q3. Can I book a seat for my pet on the aircraft? Yer, you can book any seat for your pet except for the first row and exit row on the plane. For further details about carrying pets, you should visit the website or contact the airline. Q4. Do I need to carry any documents for my pet on the flight? Yes, it is advisable to carry the health certificate of your pet. If it is a dog there should be rabies certificates. To avoid any further issues keep the documents with you and show it to the counter while checking in. Q5. What are the size and weight restrictions for pets traveling in the cabin on Avianca Airlines? Pets traveling with the travelers in the cabin must be able to fit in the container size so that they should be able to stand and turn around without any stress. The container can be kept beneath the cabin. The maximum dimensions and weight of the container vary as per the pet. Read the instructions carefully or contact Avianca Airlines before booking. Q6. Can pets travel as cargo on Avianca Airlines? The travelers cannot carry their pets as cargo in the aircraft. However, travelers can carry them in containers under certain guidelines. Read the instructions before flying. Further, contact Avianca Airlines customer service This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up to know more about the pet policy. Q7. Does Avianca Airlines allow pets? Yes, Avianca Airlines allows easy and convenient traveling on the aircraft provided the pets are kept in the container within the specific dimensions. The pets that can travel on Avianca are small dogs, cats, rabbits, and small birds.  Q8. Which pets are not allowed with Avianca Airlines? Exotic or harmful pets are not allowed on the aircraft of Avianca Airlines. These include spiders, snakes, rodents and so on. Before traveling read the guidelines carefully or contact customer service to get the issues solved.  Q9. Does Avianca Airlines allow cats? You can carry small or household cats under Avianca Airlines pet policy. There is a certain fee that you have to pay for carrying your pet as carry-on baggage. Q10. What is Avianca pet fee? The roundtrip tickets for carrying your pet are $100, however one-way fee is $125 per carrier. Since Avianca takes care of the safety of animals flying in the cabin of the aircraft which is kept under the seat in front of the traveler. 
    • There is another easy way to book your ticket with a pet on Iberia Airlines. Here are the steps to do so: Dial Iberia Phone number +1(844) 769-1366 to reach Iberia Airlines. Follow the IVR instructions to talk to an agent online about pet reservations. Hold on for a while till you get connected.  Once connected, tell the airline’s customer representative about pet reservations.  Ask the airline representative to add a pet to your booking. Provide them with your travel details such as name, destination of departure and arrival, dates of travel and more.  Make the payment once Iberia Airlines has booked for you. Receive confirmation through mail. Please Note: It is very important to read the instructions carefully before you take it to traveling. You can also contact the airline customer service representative to know everything in a better way.  Avoid giving any sedatives to your pet to avoid unavoidable or surprising reactions of your pet. What is Iberia Airlines Pet Fees Under Iberia Pet Policy  While you travel with pets on Iberia, there is a certain Iberia pet fee. You need to pay a fee to get a booking done. There is a minimum fee of $125 which is one way in each direction while a round trip is $100. The fare is different based on the destinations, time of travel and more. Keep in mind all the guidelines for traveling with pets before you book your ticket. Further, if there is any issue you can contact the airline to know more in detail.  FAQs About Iberia Airlines Pet Fly Rules Q1. Is there any Iberia Airlines dog policy? No, there is an umbrella Iberia Airlines pet policy, wherein you can carry dogs, cats, birds and rabbits with you in the container. There are specific guidelines that you should follow while carrying your pet. Contact the airline to know everything about carrying your fur friend. Q2. Do I need to make a reservation for my pet to travel on Iberia Airlines? Yes, travelers flying with pets online are generally required to make a booking for pets in advance. There may be limited pets on each flight, so it is important to book a spot for your furry friend before time. Q3. Can I book a seat for my pet on the aircraft? Yer, you can book any seat for your pet except for the first row and exit row on the plane. For further details about carrying pets, you should visit the website or contact the airline. Q4. Do I need to carry any documents for my pet on the flight? Yes, it is advisable to carry the health certificate of your pet. If it is a dog there should be rabies certificates. To avoid any further issues keep the documents with you and show it to the counter while checking in. Q5. What are the size and weight restrictions for pets traveling in the cabin on Iberia Airlines? Pets traveling with the travelers in the cabin must be able to fit in the container size so that they should be able to stand and turn around without any stress. The container can be kept beneath the cabin. The maximum dimensions and weight of the container vary as per the pet. Read the instructions carefully or contact Iberia Airlines before booking. Q6. Can pets travel as cargo on Iberia Airlines? The travelers cannot carry their pets as cargo in the aircraft. However, travelers can carry them in containers under certain guidelines. Read the instructions before flying. Further, contact Iberia Airlines customer service This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up to know more about the pet policy. Q7. Does Iberia Airlines allow pets? Yes, Iberia Airlines allows easy and convenient traveling on the aircraft provided the pets are kept in the container within the specific dimensions. The pets that can travel on Iberia are small dogs, cats, rabbits, and small birds.  Q8. Which pets are not allowed with Iberia Airlines? Exotic or harmful pets are not allowed on the aircraft of Iberia Airlines. These include spiders, snakes, rodents and so on. Before traveling read the guidelines carefully or contact customer service to get the issues solved.  Q9. Does Iberia Airlines allow cats? You can carry small or household cats under Iberia Airlines pet policy. There is a certain fee that you have to pay for carrying your pet as carry-on baggage. Q10. What is Iberia pet fee? The roundtrip tickets for carrying your pet are $100, however one-way fee is $125 per carrier. Since Iberia takes care of the safety of animals flying in the cabin of the aircraft which is kept under the seat in front of the traveler. 
  • Topics