PNG v. Fort Bend Marshall

Rez Ipsa

43 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

I have a hard time imagining that PNG could win 1 in a 1000 times against this team.  This will be a bloodbath.  The only thing that will keep FBM from scoring 70+ points is the restraint of their coaches.  

In PNGs defense, I think FBM would hang 60-70 on every team in our district.  

Good luck PNG!!  I hope you guys pull off the miracle!!  

Can we borrow the RB #10 and perhaps two or three from the defense?  Promise to give them back.

Go Indians.  Peace.

1 hour ago, dme1111 said:

I have a hard time imagining that PNG could win 1 in a 1000 times against this team.  This will be a bloodbath.  The only thing that will keep FBM from scoring 70+ points is the restraint of their coaches.  

In PNGs defense, I think FBM would hang 60-70 on every team in our district.  

Good luck PNG!!  I hope you guys pull off the miracle!!  

Right - It's an important note. No one in this district is beating FBM, so our district race was just a contest to see who gets beaten by them sooner. That being said, good luck to all in our district who might face them. 

8 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Nederland get back to your own thread. We are not that  good, but we beat y’all!! Cry till next year. Larry is gone!!! Back to the game in hand. PNG has 3 ways of winning. 1. Is COVID. 2. Is IPad scandal for a forfeit from other team. Or 3. The world gets shut down. My prediction is 74-6 FB. This will not be much of a contest. Track meet one way, disaster the other. As I have posted all year. We played for the 4th spot and got it. One and done. Don’t be mad at me for the truth. I do not have our defensive stats, but I can only imagine what we give up per game... Sorry Rah Rahs....

The day ole scary Larry retired was a national holiday for all png residents. I hear they still celebrate every year to this day

14 hours ago, Bigdog9 said:

The day ole scary Larry retired was a national holiday for all png residents. I hear they still celebrate every year to this day

Wow, much like the Nederland Fans annual celebration has gone since Doug Ethridge retired back in 1983. 

Total Mid County Madness Dominance during his reign as Head Coach.

PNG would need to pull out all the stops and go full Danny Malone on them to even have a prayer.  The defense just isn't there to stop this team.  My suggestion?  Go for it on every fourth down.  Onside kick every single time.  install a triple option play and 15 other trick plays and pray for a miracle.  What do you have to lose?  Go Indians. 

35 minutes ago, Indians93 said:

PNG would need to pull out all the stops and go full Danny Malone on them to even have a prayer.  The defense just isn't there to stop this team.  My suggestion?  Go for it on every fourth down.  Onside kick every single time.  install a triple option play and 15 other trick plays and pray for a miracle.  What do you have to lose?  Go Indians. 

Agreed. Nothing to lose. You can't play a normal game against a team where your normal game isn't going to cut it. So go full Harlem Globetrotters. Onside kicks, fake punts, 4th down attempts, you name it. 

On 12/8/2020 at 5:11 PM, purpleeagle said:

So forth place in district is acceptable to you . If this is your standard then I respect your opinion. It just is not my standard. If this is the standard for the players and coaches then this is probably all they will ever be.

I am a PN-G grad and it wasn’t the standard when I attended.

How many times has PNG finished 4th or lower in District under BF in 12 years?  Twice. This year and 2012. 
go back and see how many times the former coach finished .500 or less in 15 years...I’ll save you the trouble, it’s 7. 
Finishing 4th or less twice in 12 years does not make a standard. 
FBM alot to PNG not alot.