BH Vs GP

BHFAN

Well this should be the most competitive game out of the 4 in our district. However I still think BH wins this one by 3 scores. GP is sporting the better record, but like the others in that district there is little competition. Big drop off in this district from #1 to #2 with FBM beating the Yellowjackets 60-0 and their other loss coming against Baytown Lee 48-6. 

2 hours ago, Bigdog9 said:

It really is unstoppable when you have an athlete under center. Nobody besides Nederland could stop vidor when Montana quirante was there

Only his senior year - Vidor had him for three years, I think, and both PNG and Nederland handled him fine. His senior year also coincided with PNG having one of its worst teams in the past 20 years. Vidor's offense is only truly effective against a team that never faces that kind of offense (like Vidor beating PAM in 2016). 

Yes sir it is game Day! BH was almost playing for a sweep of district 11 as PNG like to have won their matchup.  Looks to be a messy night tonight with rain in the forecast, so that helps GP as they run 95% of the time. However they are going to be overmatched tonight on both sides of the ball. BH can do a little ground and pound of there own and I expect them to keep it simple tonight and win. Huntsville is looming for a potential round 2 , but 1st ya got to take care of business tonight. Goodluck Eagles, hoping for a clean injury free game tonight then on to round 2.