Coldspring-Oakhurst 64 Orangefield 62/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Yea I understand what your saying. They beat Kountze, although Kountze looks really bad so far this year. They also gave OF a good game judging by the final score. But according to my eye test Trinity is better than Hardin. 

The way i see it don't be surprised if Hardin sweeps both games against Trinity but then again Trinity did make the playoffs last season

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

Hull-Daisetta just beat Hardin yesterday, 51-25.

Hull-Daisetta!

I'll take Trinity in that match up.

Kmsl I'm not surprised... Them boys in H-D are going places this year but to more pressing matters since me and @Lions Pride 2021 has a type of grudge against this matter who you think will win out of Coldspring and Livingston 

5 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Kmsl I'm not surprised... Them boys in H-D are going places this year but to more pressing matters since me and @Lions Pride 2021 has a type of grudge against this matter who you think will win out of Coldspring and Livingston 

Is game at Coldspring? If so, I would make the Trojans a 6 point favorite.

15 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

He will confirm it if they beat us don't expect anything less than that lol

Sunday is a day of peace and reflection.

I'm on record saying Livingston is beating the Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans. For those who couldn't infer that from my last post, I am clearly stating Livingston will win in its visit to San Jacinto County's seat of government.

3 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

I'm on record saying Livingston is beating the Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans. For those who couldn't infer that from my last post, I am clearly stating Livingston will win in its visit to San Jacinto County's seat of government.

How sure are you of that? 

5 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

We will see in a few more weeks

32 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Lol I’ll take that as meaning your not too sure. Just checking your temperature. Good luck to both teams 

Gosh. How many ways you want me to say it?

I called CSO out by it's full name and included the address. When I was a kid, being called by your full name was a sign stuff just got serious.

I'm writing in English, the common language of the land, so maybe you need to work on comprehension. Just a suggestion.

49 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Gosh. How many ways you want me to say it?

I called CSO out by it's full name and included the address. When I was a kid, being called by your full name was a sign stuff just got serious.

I'm writing in English, the common language of the land, so maybe you need to work on comprehension. Just a suggestion.

When I was a kid you had to say it with your chest out so they knew you meant it. You barely wanted to repeat what you said.