Carthage 52 China Spring 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Carthage 52 China Spring 14/FINAL
3 hours ago, dj said:

I dont think ppl give Carthage oline enough credit. That what makes them so gud. Bcz there QB IS AVERAGE.I said it from the start.im not impressed at all with Carthage qb. He is a game manager.but they're so well coached. 

He has 7 offers. I think he’s little above average. He’s considered a pro style Qb. I think I would take him  over alot of setx Qb

I was told none of the Carthage lineman ,not only don't play both sides of the ball, but they don't practice both sides of the ball, thats un heard of at the 4a level. 4a and down, and even some 5a kids may not start both ways , but they are backups on the other side of the ball, therefore they spend half their practice time practicing that. This means Carthage lineman are getting twice as much practice time as other teams. They have the numbers to do it, we can argue as to why that is, but it is. Everything they do on Offense is based off their O Line scheme, from running zone plays, to being able to protect QB long enough to connect with secondary crossing routes. This is why 6a football looks like its so much better coached. My opinion, but Carthage has a great 4a defense, but they are playing Offense at a 6a level.  

11 hours ago, dj said:

I dont think ppl give Carthage oline enough credit. That what makes them so gud. Bcz there QB IS AVERAGE.I said it from the start.im not impressed at all with Carthage qb. He is a game manager.but they're so well coached. 

Isn't he being recruited by 10 or more colleges at this time?  I never heard of an average QB getting the opportunity to play collegiate football. But, I guess it is 2020 so who knows. Ha!