Nederland 29 Crosby 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

We both have equal records now.

Yes,  Crosby beat both the other two teams.  Ned beat Crosby and BH with only the one point loss to PNG who’s now in fourth. The records are the same but the losses aren’t to the same team.

3 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Technically yes.  But in my opinion,when you lose heads up, the winner should be considered DC.  I believe Nederland gets the #1 seed unless this district does something crazy like go off points system. 

That’s what I was trying to say thanks.

Just now, tvc184 said:

According to the PA News, the league’s leading defense managed to hold Nederland to 438 yards....

Cool now these dogs need to play like that in the playoffs. Go win some rounds because you played well tonight. Definitely peaking at the right time. Cougars probably needed a wake up call. They will be more prepared next week. 

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

Cool now these dogs need to play like that in the playoffs. Go win some rounds because you played well tonight. Definitely peaking at the right time. Cougars probably needed a wake up call. They will be more prepared next week. 

Both should win round 1 unless they decide to not show up. BH has a good chance to win theirs and well noone in this district is beating FB Marshall 

1 minute ago, CowbellCoog said:

Great job dogs, Crosby came out incredibly flat and yall took complete advantage! Said earlier turnovers are key and it proved accurate. 

Best thing that came from this meaningless game was the fact that both teams go home healthy. Good luck in playoffs and represent!

#GOCOOGS!!!

Oh I wouldn’t say the game was meaningless.   Good luck next week.