Nederland 29 Crosby 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Tonight was the 4th time in the last 7 years that Crosby has come into the last game of district play undefeated. They are now 1-4 in those games, and once again like the 2017 loss to New Caney it has a negative playoff impact. 

Congrats to Nederland on their district championship, that’s the way you come in and take advantage of Crosby being Crosby. 

Crosby got ahead of themselves.  They have a fantastic team and a phenomenal program!  They have a great history and fan base.   Cosby will be ok. A new season starts tomorrow.  Good luck and this bulldog will be pulling for ya! 

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

14.2 I bet is having a hard time right now😂

Not really, unlike BH Crosby has been in these situations a lot in recent years. This is the third time I’ve seen us do this so I’m pretty used to it by now. One year we lost a basketball game to PNG in bi-district and one year we played a pretty solid game against Cedar Park in the semis until Cotton went down, so we’ll see what happens. 

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not really, unlike BH Crosby has been in these situations a lot in recent years. This is the third time I’ve seen us do this so I’m pretty used to it by now. One year we lost a basketball game to PNG in bi-district and one year we played a pretty solid game against Cedar Park in the semis until Cotton went down, so we’ll see what happens. 

Yeah your right we were in the situation last year, but different outcome.

39 minutes ago, underdogs1040 said:

Sounds like some of them may be frustrated. That last penalty on the punt return wasn't smart

That kid isn’t frustrated, he’s just a bonehead. He did the same stupid thing last week against Sante Fe.  He wouldn’t even be on the field for me ever again.

20 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

Crosby got ahead of themselves.  They have a fantastic team and a phenomenal program!  They have a great history and fan base.   Cosby will be ok. A new season starts tomorrow.  Good luck and this bulldog will be pulling for ya! 

Maybe reading too much of thier own hype on these boards.   You never count out Nederland especially this year.

4 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

Maybe reading too much of thier own hype on these boards.   You never count out Nederland especially this year.

I don’t know if it was “their own hype”.  I know a few Crosby posters picked them to win, but I think most everybody in the GT, including Nederland posters, picked Crosby too.  

11 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I don’t know if it was “their own hype”.  I know a few Crosby posters picked them to win, but I think most everybody in the GT, including Nederland posters, picked Crosby too.  

Your right about that however the ones who picked nederland to win saw it as a close game. People who picked Crosby to win saw it as a blowout. I'm curious to see what the outcome would be if BH and Crosby played again. I don't know if BH was moving the ball well on Crosby but those 6 turnovers definitely hurt. I think if Crosby played Nederland earlier in district Crosby wins. Nederland is just playing their best right now

1 minute ago, underdogs1040 said:

Your right about that however the ones who picked nederland to win saw it as a close game. People who picked Crosby to win saw it as a blowout. I'm curious to see what the outcome would be if BH and Crosby played again. I don't know if BH was moving the ball well on Crosby but those 6 turnovers definitely hurt. I think if Crosby played Nederland earlier in district Crosby wins. Nederland is just playing their best right now

Yes I’m talking more about the blowout predictions.