Barr Disputes Trump On Baseless Election Fraud

BLUEDOVE3

What a coincidence, I’ve never seen a germ.   There’s Covid germs by the quadtrillions, but I’ve never seen one.  Why?   Because I’ve never had a microscope to look at them.   Point is, if you don’t look, you can’t see.  Do an audit in Ga or Pa.  Put one of them under a microscope.  Either one.   If not enough fraud is found to overturn that State, then you can say, no fraud (or at least not enough to make a difference).   Voting is the foundation of our Republic.  The right has been paid for in blood....  Rivers of blood.   Surely we should take the time to validate our voting process. If not, we’re no longer free, we’re slaves to whomever controls the vote.   Not just conservatives, but all of us.

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

This is the hidden content, please

What do you do with the over 200 sworn affidavits (UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY) that says otherwise?  Under Penalty Of Perjury means if they lie they go to jail! 

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

What a coincidence, I’ve never seen a germ.   There’s Covid germs by the quadtrillions, but I’ve never seen one.  Why?   Because I’ve never had a microscope to look at them.   Point is, if you don’t look, you can’t see.  Do an audit in Ga or Pa.  Put one of them under a microscope.  Either one.   If not enough fraud is found to overturn that State, then you can say, no fraud (or at least not enough to make a difference).   Voting is the foundation of our Republic.  The right has been paid for in blood....  Rivers of blood.   Surely we should take the time to validate our voting process. If not, we’re no longer free, we’re slaves to whomever controls the vote.   Not just conservatives, but all of us.

Validate? Microscope? If you don't look? Hagar, so you are saying that the United States Dept. of Justice didn't do these investigations to the best of their abilities? And Trump's own guy lead the investigations.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Validate? Microscope? If you don't look? Hagar, so you are saying that the United States Dept. of Justice didn't do these investigations to the best of their abilities? And Trump's own guy lead the investigations.

C’mon Dove, how can you say there’s no fraud if you don’t investigate?    Are there Covid germs?   Is there a planet called Uranus?   Ever seen it?  Ever seen a Covid germ?   In Oct there was a hiker lost that was found by searching for her.  Point is, you can’t find anything unless you look   Ever lose your car keys around the house?   Go through everything to find those keys.   If all this is beyond your comprehension, I’m wasting my time trying to have an intelligent discussion.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

C’mon Dove, how can you say there’s no fraud if you don’t investigate?    Are there Covid germs?   Is there a planet called Uranus?   Ever seen it?  Ever seen a Covid germ?   In Oct there was a hiker lost that was found by searching for her.  Point is, you can’t find anything unless you look   Ever lose your car keys around the house?   Go through everything to find those keys.   If all this is beyond your comprehension, I’m wasting my time trying to have an intelligent discussion.

Only intelligent conversation you can get from a non-conservative is Tx. Hoops. 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Let him get screwed losing a football game  on a bad call. Then he will want a full investigation. Then the call will be considered racial..... and that call will be 1000 times more important than any presidential election fraud. Some people have trouble getting their ducks in a row. 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Uranus...  😂

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

If you’ll recall, trump appointed a Voter Integrity Commission soon after he was elected. It was disbanded after finding nothing indicating widespread election fraud. His own commission. Which he appointed. Zero, zip, nada. It’s kind of cultish to believe that the truth lies with only one person. Especially when all evidence indicates otherwise. 

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

If you’ll recall, trump appointed a Voter Integrity Commission soon after he was elected. It was disbanded after finding nothing indicating widespread election fraud. His own commission. Which he appointed. Zero, zip, nada. It’s kind of cultish to believe that the truth lies with only one person. Especially when all evidence indicates otherwise. 

Fake news! The commission was not disbanded because they found nothing. It was disbanded because of States refusing to cooperate, chaos and in-fighting within the Commission, and the Commission facing many lawsuits. What is the definition of cultish again?

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

But that was my question to you. Surely the DOJ looked deep for fraud. Barr said there wasn't enough  to change the election outcome.

42 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

But that was my question to you. Surely the DOJ looked deep for fraud. Barr said there wasn't enough  to change the election outcome.

To be honest, I don't think the DOJ has looked much into it.  But, with that being said, we can't take lightly the fact of over 200 affidavits being filed, and again UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY.  These people would not risk going to jail by lying if what they are saying they saw wasn't true.  Would you?

Never seen any of you communists go along with anything Trump’s DOJ has done so far. What did he do, say something geared towards you people?

Did the DOJ do an audit of a States votes?   No.  If no audit, they haven’t looked deep.   A Dr can look all day at a person with a tumor, but until they do an MRI, or a series of X-Rays, they haven’t seen anything, because they haven’t looked deep enough.  A cursory look at a voting machine, or a stack of mail in ballots, doesn’t reveal anything.   I don’t know how many analogies I have to use for you to understand.   Would you have a problem with a complete audit of one State?

On 12/1/2020 at 9:50 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

BTW, in the Michigan hearings, one of the legislators ask about what Barr had said.  Giuliani responded by saying no one under Barr has interviewed a single witness concerning the election fraud.   Amazing how Barr can say this with basically no facts. 

On a side note:  I keep saying that there are over 200 signed affidavits of election fraud.  I was some-what off.  Giuliani said there are THOUSANDS!  Again -- under PENALTY OF PERJURY!

STOP THE STEAL!!

On 12/2/2020 at 5:42 PM, Englebert said:

Fake news! The commission was not disbanded because they found nothing. It was disbanded because of States refusing to cooperate, chaos and in-fighting within the Commission, and the Commission facing many lawsuits. What is the definition of cultish again?

Did they disband without finding anything? Yes. Is that fake? No.

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

Did they disband without finding anything? Yes. Is that fake? No.

Did they have the information to find anything? Did the states provide the information needed? No they did not.

Did the commission disband because they didn't find anything...as you suggested. No! So yes, fake news.

On 12/3/2020 at 2:41 AM, Reagan said:

BTW, in the Michigan hearings, one of the legislators ask about what Barr had said.  Giuliani responded by saying no one under Barr has interviewed a single witness concerning the election fraud.   Amazing how Barr can say this with basically no facts. 

On a side note:  I keep saying that there are over 200 signed affidavits of election fraud.  I was some-what off.  Giuliani said there are THOUSANDS!  Again -- under PENALTY OF PERJURY!

STOP THE STEAL!!

And here lies YOUR problem. You want to believe Rudy and unfounded claims vs an official branch of the United States of America.

40 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

And here lies YOUR problem. You want to believe Rudy and unfounded claims vs an official branch of the United States of America.

The DOJ is a cabinet department under the executive “branch”, headed by President Trump. It includes the FBI, U.S. Marshalls, DEA.....The DOJ is headed by the Attorney General.....Barr. Rudy is President Trump’s personal attorney. You are going to have to come up with a better excuse not to believe Rudy.

Branches of the United States Government:

Executive: President and his cabinet

Legislative: House and Senate

Judicial: United States Supreme Court