Goodrich 4 Dallardsville Big Sandy 79/FINAL

WOSgrad

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Goodrich 4 Dallardsville Big Sandy 79/FINAL
1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Let's just say that this is a very down year for Goodrich.

Lester has his work cut out for him this year.

When's the last time they had a respectable year?  I think this has been happening for quite some time.  Btw (replying about a different post), Goodrich has always (I think) not suited out very many.

1 minute ago, oldschool2 said:

When's the last time they had a respectable year?  I think this has been happening for quite some time.  Btw (replying about a different post), Goodrich has always (I think) not suited out very many.

I agree that they have been down for many years now. But this season they will be exceptionally down. This coming from coaches that have played them regularly over the last several seasons.

Goodrich normally suits out around 8. A few years ago, they carried 10.

To be quite honest, I am amazed the school is still going.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

I agree that they have been down for many years now. But this season they will be exceptionally down. This coming from coaches that have played them regularly over the last several seasons.

Goodrich normally suits out around 8. A few years ago, they carried 10.

To be quite honest, I am amazed the school is still going.

There are a few schools in the SeTx area that surprise me every year that their doors remain open.  Oh well.. I won't express my opinions on it, because it will start an argument.  I digress.  To hear that they'll be exceptionally bad is troubling.  I just don't see how it does anyone any good for a school to get their brains beat in every game.  That's not even remotely competitive.. 4 points?  Sheesh.  Whether Big Sandy is good or not is irrelevant.