BH vs Texas City

BHFAN

A few weeks ago I was counting this as a layup game before the playoffs, but with TC scoring + 60 in two consecutive weeks not so much. TC seems to be peaking late and could get a 3 seed in the playoffs with a win. BH wins and gets a 3 seed matching up with a winnable 1st round against GP, lose and 1 and done against FBM. BH is home and it’s all in their hands to take care of business! Will lightning strike twice at Eagle Stadium? 

Guest ECBucFan
8 hours ago, BHFAN said:

A few weeks ago I was counting this as a layup game before the playoffs, but with TC scoring + 60 in two consecutive weeks not so much.

Well, OK, but TC was playing PN-G, so you would expect 60 points or more to be scored. 

I can see the BH Offense moving the ball well against TC.  Although TC will be able to run well, I do not see them scoring as many points on BH, as they did against PNG.  Eagles should do their job and win this week.

I am unsure as to whether PNG will do their job beating SF.  We will see how the week turns out!!!

Praying for no injuries anywhere this week, prior to first round on big school playoffs.🙏🏈

Watching film BH has a couple of backs to deal with. One is shifty with fair speed and the other is a bull. One good thing is they look to run the same offense as GP, so if we don’t drop a turd on our home field we should get some good practice for round 1