Favorite boxer

If you watched the Tyson/Jones Jr exhibition you will feel exactly like you thought you would with 2 all time greats in their 50’s. It wasn’t a fight. It was truly an exhibition. Of course it ended in a draw. I think Mike actually won. He still has power and Jones Jr still has very fast hands!!!! 
It was fun, not real, and 100% for money. It sounds like the money is for charity so that’s cool!!! Would have loved to see these 2 fight each other in their primes 

5 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Would have loved to see these 2 fight each other in their primes 

That was always the dream fight.  I really like Tyson as a person now.  Mad respect for him.  Hes done some really good interviews on Rogan.   The Roy Jones Jr interview on rogan before the fight was a really good one too.  

On a side note Jake paul knocked out ex nba player nate Robinson in an exhibition fight tonight.   Not sure why but "black Twitter" and "nba Twitter" had been hyping this fight as black vs white.  Welp.  

24 minutes ago, Greezy said:

That was always the dream fight.  I really like Tyson as a person now.  Mad respect for him.  Hes done some really good interviews on Rogan.   The Roy Jones Jr interview on rogan before the fight was a really good one too.  

On a side note Jake paul knocked out ex nba player nate Robinson in an exhibition fight tonight.   Not sure why but "black Twitter" and "nba Twitter" had been hyping this fight as black vs white.  Welp.  

I actually thought the under card was good except for that Paul/Robinson fight. That was a bad fight but good example of the difference between a boxer and a person who thinks they can box.