Port Arthur Memorial 56 Lumberton 47/FINAL

WOSgrad

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial 56 Lumberton 47/FINAL
24 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

PAM won by at least 10 didn’t catch the final. Lumberton cut it to 1 in the 4th but PA hit some big 3 pointers. McClure for Lumberton didn’t play the entire 4th quarter, don’t know the reasoning behind that. 

Wait we actually were hitting deep jumpers? Lol wow. 

53 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

PAM won by at least 10 didn’t catch the final. Lumberton cut it to 1 in the 4th but PA hit some big 3 pointers. McClure for Lumberton didn’t play the entire 4th quarter, don’t know the reasoning behind that. 

Not sure what the reason for McClure not playing the 4th. There has to be a good reason. Mitchell’s Magic will get Lumberton to where they need to be.

1 minute ago, Roy Orbison said:

Not sure what the reason for McClure not playing the 4th. There has to be a good reason. Mitchell’s Magic will get Lumberton to where they need to be.

I agree. It had to be a good reason to sit him. I think Mitchell will right the ship come district play. Good luck to both Lumberton and PAM from here on out. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@BMTSoulja1 it's 5 SRs, 5 JRs, 4 Sophs, 1 Freshman. Problem is the roster is inexperienced (add in the youngins get much of the playing time), but like we said come district they'll be better. 

Looks like they’re turning the corner sooner than we thought.  I expected an 8 pt win for the L-Train...