West Orange Stark 2021

WOS1986

20 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

A welcomed "change" the last couple season's was kicker Angel Ibarra. He was a great addition to the Mustangs. He set new records and elevated the level of expectations to the 3rd phase of the game. I've been told he is looking to get a scholarship to play college ball. If this happens, I could see more kids wanting to follow in his footsteps.

We can only hope!

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I guess what you’re saying is that if we move to West Orange, my kid should get to start no matter which position he chooses, because y’all don’t have enough white kids on the team?  It doesn’t matter who gets benched, even your kid.. so long as CB Jr get to start?

Some people are just dumb. 
Or racist. Possibly both. 

You are not even WOS. You have said over and over that you wouldn’t move there so be it.  You the dumb one and I have read you post in political forum talking about black people, and the way you dismiss the kids at WOS, academic wise and racially. Child pleases...  Have 2 seats I’m trying to civil. Don’t post to me again!

On 11/29/2020 at 4:27 PM, ladybug33 said:

IMO I would like to see a Black head coach, when coach T retires of course, we have never had one. IT is time!

That's funny... you post something bigoted ("we need a black coach next time") but i'm the one with the problem... Did you notice that nobody else was dumb enough to openly support your point of view?  That should be your clue, sir.  

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's funny... you post something bigoted ("we need a black coach next time") but i'm the one with the problem... Did you notice that nobody else was dumb enough to openly support your point of view?  That should be your clue, sir.  

Go to he double l. I don't have to explain NOTHING TO YOU!!!

58 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

At least Crosby was willing to play us.

WOS all time records vs...

Crosby (1-1)
Port Arthur Jefferson (9-6-1)
Port Arthur Lincoln (18-1-1)
Port Arthur Memorial (0-0)

Check with ya HC he was called few years ago i know for a fact. And turned it down. They didn't want smoke with Hines. I actually convinced KH to get a game with wos. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Check with ya HC he was called few years ago i know for a fact. And turned it down. They didn't want smoke with Hines. I actually convinced KH to get a game with wos. 

I have all the respect in the world for PA

Sence we speaking FACTS  I know WOS tried to schedule P.A  to a Game two realignment in a row,  and was turned down. I know WOS did turn down a  Scrimmage game with PA ,  PA wanted to just Scrimmage WOS .. WOS already had Scrimmages lined up as always...

I'm speaking on more than just a few years back...   but hey its all good ..water under the bridge now...

Well, it looks like for this post I am gonna wear 2 hats. 

Let's go first with the SETXsports.com administrator hat. @ladybug33 , SETXsports.com is a message board of the truest form.  Any person, including you, can post whatever view, within the bounds of a few rules, that person wishes, no matter how that may be viewed by the rest of the people who read this board.  By the same token, any person can come on and express their opinions of your view, again within the bounds of those same few rules.  As long as they are within those rules, it is not up to you as to whether or not they can respond to your views.  Now, do you have to read those rules? No, you have alternatives.  First, each profile comes with an "ignore" button where you can press it with regard to a certain poster.  Second, the first thing you usually see is the name of the poster.  Just because the poster posted doesn't mean you have to read it.  You can skip right past it.  Or finally, the third, if you are the type that will be so sensitive to see a response as an attack on you, then don't post that view at all.

Taking off the SETXsports.com hat and putting on the West Orange-Stark alumnus hat.  You have indicated that West Orange-Stark, for their next coach, should consider, regardless of the color of the skin of the most qualified coach, only an African-American coach and have given the "social justice" reasons for such a view.

If you could, answer me this, how will an African-American enable the West Orange-Stark Mustang football team to win more games and championships, that a coach of another ethnicity or race would not be able to offer?

2 hours ago, One4All said:

I have all the respect in the world for PA

Sence we speaking FACTS  I know WOS tried to schedule P.A  to a Game two realignment in a row,  and was turned down. I know WOS did turn down a  Scrimmage game with PA ,  PA wanted to just Scrimmage WOS .. WOS already had Scrimmages lined up as always...

I'm speaking on more than just a few years back...   but hey its all good ..water under the bridge now...

Dont speak on what you don't know. All im saying. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I remember the Richmond Foster series, watched them actually, WO-S took it on the chin but dang sure gave some back, despite defeat it was good lesson. WO-S had some individuals who could play with anybody, but as a team were outnumbered and over matched. Point being, they were better for it in the end, and scait aint in their vocabulary. 

4 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

I remember the Richmond Foster series, watched them actually, WO-S took it on the chin but dang sure gave some back, despite defeat it was good lesson. WO-S had some individuals who could play with anybody, but as a team were outnumbered and over matched. Point being, they were better for it in the end, and scait aint in their vocabulary. 

“Scait” ain’t in my vocabulary, either. 

1 hour ago, Majestyk said:

That was a good test for our team. We lost, then went on to win 40 in a row. Well worth it.