Port Neches-Groves 34 Texas City 60/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Rez Ipsa said:

If they aren’t, there are a bunch of people who don’t know it. 

I don’t doubt it. State law generally prohibits golf carts on the road but it is one of the only laws (maybe the only) that allows a city by ordinance, to override state law. 

1 hour ago, Pho Rizzle said:

They got barbed by the Stingarees near Galveston bay then washed out with the tide !

Coaches changed to the Land Park Defense this year. (Not Land Shark) Our Coaches keep the boys parked, on land, as the offense goes by.  I am very proud of how hard our players on defense are playing,  but we need kids going both ways!

My suggestion is that you don’t have to have them go both ways.  But my all means please get rid of this crappy defensive 3-4 scheme.  Go to multiple d with base of like 4-4 or if you worried about the spread that much go to a base of 4-2-5.   ALSO BRING BACK LIVE TACKLING DRILLS IN PRACTICE AND SHOTGUN ALLEY

39 minutes ago, Davidp0403 said:

My suggestion is that you don’t have to have them go both ways.  But my all means please get rid of this crappy defensive 3-4 scheme.  Go to multiple d with base of like 4-4 or if you worried about the spread that much go to a base of 4-2-5.   ALSO BRING BACK LIVE TACKLING DRILLS IN PRACTICE AND SHOTGUN ALLEY

Has never been that way since Faircloth's tenure. If you don't practice tackling you will tackle poorly. It shows. Frustrating. 

Just now, Pho Rizzle said:

Watching Crosby it seemed as though they had a few players going both ways. If a team with that much talent is doing it then maybe the lesser teams should try it to. They will be undefeated district champs because they game plan to win .

We had one starter going both ways in part of one game because a defensive starter was out. The first half of the PNG game is the only time that happened.  Crosby does not normally do that.  Against SF tonight a backup receiver starting for an injured player did go in on defense with the 2nd string during the 2nd half. Only occasions I have seen.