Huffman Hargrave 17 Kilgore 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

18 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

Congrats to the Gates led Falcons.Looking forward to an even better 2021, plenty of returnees for next year.I'll be watching the Girls softball make another run at the Crown,led by Coach Garrett Gates.From the Sheldon Oilers Coach.

Thought Coach Mac was the leader of the Falcons

2 hours ago, oldman said:

Thought Coach Mac was the leader of the Falcons

Garrett Gates is the Linebackers coach and has 2 sons on the varsity.He also coached the girls softball team to the state finals.I coached Garrett in Little league football ( Qb. ) and he at one time was baseball coach at C.E. King.I continue to follow this wonderful family.You are right about Coach Mac being the head coach.There's a lot of Sheldonites generations passing though Huffman High school.

On 11/29/2020 at 11:47 AM, Justafan72 said:

Garrett Gates is the Linebackers coach and has 2 sons on the varsity.He also coached the girls softball team to the state finals.I coached Garrett in Little league football ( Qb. ) and he at one time was baseball coach at C.E. King.I continue to follow this wonderful family.You are right about Coach Mac being the head coach.There's a lot of Sheldonites generations passing though Huffman High school.

Wait...What years for the Sheldon Oilers?  I played 2 years at Sheldon little league, graduated a year behind Garrett from King.  My family wasn't that big into sports so I have zero pictures.  I just remember we had a stud player named Dallas that was head and shoulders above everybody else.  I was a lineman.  Let me see what years. (I haven't thought about those teams in forever).