Zeke Elliot is the most over paid over hyped, not just RB but player, in the NFL. He had maybe two good years and the extension came with huge money. He sucks. I would much rather see Pollard in the backfield. Zeke picks up ten yards and does that stupid feed me more crap and they give it to him again and he fumbles. If I was the head coach I wouldn’t feed him more, I’d treat him like a red headed step child and let him starve and keep him on the side lines. If forced to play him, I would fine him 2 million for every fumble and 1 million for every yard lost. He’s the highest payed RB he should be the best at securing the ball and at least get the ball back to the line of scrimmage. Oh, yea, and he acts like an idiot a lot off the field too.

Zeke is the least of Dallas worries, had they had a healthy OL the only thing you could fault him on is fumbling this season, that's it, and who's to say if Dallas had that does he still have fumble issues? When Dallas OL was healthy as a majority the past few years no one talked down on Zeke, but now it's a problem 🤣

Pollard runs hard, I seen him one play on Thursday absolutely wreckshop on one run, all that work for a 1 1/2 yd gain cause the OL couldn't block worth a damn. 🤣

Dalton is sucking as a backup QB cause of the lack of a healthy OL. It starts in the trenches, matter of fact it starts with yall wannabe HC that's supposed to be GM/Owner.

Add in your OC is straight trash and your HC co-signs it, then here we are. 

Also it's a trickle down effect as far as yall D as well, when the O sucks the D really sucks, seen that Thursday amongst other games this season. 

• 2 weeks later...