I’m Sorry, But...........

Hagar

I know there’s a lot of people in need.  I’m all for giving to those who really need it, but.......  I’m sick of watching lines, miles long, of people driving big, new SUV’s and cars, newer and more expensive than mine.   Not just the odd one, but virtually all of them.   And they interviewed a woman with big fake nails on that probably cost $50, and her in her big, new, SUV.   Does she need free food because of the vehicle and fake nails, or is it just the greed of something free.    Sorry, but something isn’t right about all this, and I’m venting.  Color me skeptical.   😡😡😡

Then look at the folks picking up meals at Catholic Charities and Some Other Place.   They need the food.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I know there’s a lot of people in need.  I’m all for giving to those who really need it, but.......  I’m sick of watching lines, miles long, of people driving big, new SUV’s and cars, newer and more expensive than mine.   Not just the odd one, but virtually all of them.   And they interviewed a woman with big fake nails on that probably cost $50, and her in her big, new, SUV.   Does she need free food because of the vehicle and fake nails, or is it just the greed of something free.    Sorry, but something isn’t right about all this, and I’m venting.  Color me skeptical.   😡😡😡

Then look at the folks picking up meals at Catholic Charities and Some Other Place.   They need the food.

I hear ya, and agree. 

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Rita leveled Sabine Pass. Trucks bringing furniture to Sabine Pass in a relief effort found themselves surrounded by crowds of people not from SP. Some as far away as Kountze. Police were called and threatened the crowds with possible arrests if they didn’t leave immediately. SP people lost everything. Kountze people may have had power outages and fallen trees, but they didn’t need furniture. Plumb pitiful. 
I have seen the lines you speak of.