Port Arthur Memorial 45 Bridge City 55/FINAL

7 hours ago, Cardinal 1 said:

Tough to play back to back especially when you only really have a 7 man rotation. I think they will be ok. BC isn't an easy win by no means.

BC played back to back as well. Only play 8 with one of their starters still out.

Any other excuse to make that HF win over Memorial look any better?

Man some sure have a hard time concealing their hate for a certain coach on this board.  Even leaks over into other threads.   At least he’s not paying rent for that space he occupies in your dome, I guess. 

Back to the actual thread, great win for BC.   They are a solid club and I predict a playoff team.  Have virtually everyone back, and have the best overall player in the OC (although I haven’t seen the new kid from WOS yet).  

32 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Man some sure have a hard time concealing their hate for a certain coach on this board.  Even leaks over into other threads.   At least he’s not paying rent for that space he occupies in your dome, I guess. 

Back to the actual thread, great win for BC.   They are a solid club and I predict a playoff team.  Have virtually everyone back, and have the best overall player in the OC (although I haven’t seen the new kid from WOS yet).  

No hate for me.

Just making some points with some of the posters here.

36 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

Haven't seen BC play but I do know alot of those kids have been training for a couple years now with BJ Tyler and from what I'm reading on here it is paying off....

They have some kids that can play.  The Boudreaux kid went from being a knockdown shooter (even as a freshman contributed heavily) to a PG who can do it all.  In fact, he went off for 30+ in a win over a playoff Nederland team a couple of years ago.  Now, because he’s transitioned into a prototypical PG who doesn’t put up 25 shots a game, he won’t get as much credit with the typical fan who doesn’t make it past points on the stat sheet.  But he’s a “make his teammates better and play to win” kid.  

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

They have some kids that can play.  The Boudreaux kid went from being a knockdown shooter (even as a freshman contributed heavily) to a PG who can do it all.  In fact, he went off for 30+ in a win over a playoff Nederland team a couple of years ago.  Now, because he’s transitioned into a prototypical PG who doesn’t put up 25 shots a game, he won’t get as much credit with the typical fan who doesn’t make it past points on the stat sheet.  But he’s a “make his teammates better and play to win” kid.  

Couldn't agree more on that young man. Really like his game.

39 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

When you see them play last?  Boudreux a real good player but the hispanic kid is easily the number one player at bridge city.  I would say Richardson is number 2.  Bridge has a good team.

35 minutes ago, Elvis Presley said:

When you see them play last?  Boudreux a real good player but the hispanic kid is easily the number one player at bridge city.  I would say Richardson is number 2.  Bridge has a good team.

Boudreaux is the best basketball player.   Not the leading scorer anymore, because he plays a different role.  But the best player.  He sets his teammates up, handles the ball, plays defense.  If you stuck him in the corner and he got up the shots other kids in this area do, he would average 25-30 a game.  But he makes his team better playing the role he plays. 

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

One of the best qualities a pg can have