Lindale vs Chapel Hill Friday at 7.

Hagar

Lindale, setting new heights for the school playoff run, plays Chapel Hill Friday at 7pm.  They’ve played once already, Lindale winning 52-6, but Chapel Hill has improved.   

Playoff scores:

Lindale 11-2 defeated 

Vidor 29-13

Needville 70-56

Chapel Hill 8-4 defeated 

Livingston 49-37

Stafford 40-14

Probably another high scoring game.  I’m taking Lindale and over 75 again.

2 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Kilgore gets past Huffman? 

Not if my support for the Falcons is significant.   I’d love to see Huffman win, but if I’m betting, I’ll have to go with Kilgore, as if there had been money on the line two weeks ago, I’d put my money on Lindale to beat Vidor.   To put in Readers Digest terms, my hearts with Huffman, but my money is on Kilgore.

1 hour ago, lostaussie said:

Chapel Hill has improved tremendously and has several back that did not play against Lindale the 1st time around.  That said......Lindale still gonna be to much I believe.  

Agree 100%.   Lindale is averaging 43 points per game.   You have to put up big numbers to beat them.   😜

On 11/23/2020 at 1:28 PM, Hagar said:

Lindale, setting new heights for the school playoff run, plays Chapel Hill Friday at 7pm.  They’ve played once already, Lindale winning 52-6, but Chapel Hill has improved.   

Playoff scores:

Lindale 11-2 defeated 

Vidor 29-13

Needville 70-56

Chapel Hill 8-4 defeated 

Livingston 49-37

Stafford 40-14

Probably another high scoring game.  I’m taking Lindale and over 75 again.

I took Lindale in the pickems because of you 😂 

More than likely I'll tune into this game. 

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

Agree 100%.   Lindale is averaging 43 points per game.   You have to put up big numbers to beat them.   😜

You got to pound on that running back too. Jenkins is a beast. I thought they were gonna score a hundred on us when we played, but we slowed him down in the 2nd half and our offense came alive with a 35 point 3rd quarter.  They made a few mistakes and we capitalized big time. 

8 hours ago, lostaussie said:

You got to pound on that running back too. Jenkins is a beast. I thought they were gonna score a hundred on us when we played, but we slowed him down in the 2nd half and our offense came alive with a 35 point 3rd quarter.  They made a few mistakes and we capitalized big time. 

Evidently Jenkins has a great future.  Vidor holding them to 29 points took a big effort by the defense & offense.