Tenaha vs. Chilton

RedJollyRoger

Guest ECBucFan

Teneha should win. With that said, I think Chilton gives them a battle. Except for Chiltons #4, that’s a well disciplined team that has a great O line. If Chiltons O line can bulldoze ahead, Teneha will have their hands full. Chilton can control the clock. I will support Chilton, against the odds. 

9 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Teneha should win. With that said, I think Chilton gives them a battle. Except for Chiltons #4, that’s a well disciplined team that has a great O line. If Chiltons O line can bulldoze ahead, Teneha will have their hands full. Chilton can control the clock. I will support Chilton, against the odds. 

Tenaha's front 7 is anchored by Junior 6'2" 210 pound linebacker Jeremy Patton.   He holds offers from Oklahoma State, Kansas, Baylor, and TCU.  

CHILTON AINT BULLDOZING NOTHING. 

Guest ECBucFan
9 hours ago, Greezy said:

Tenaha's front 7 is anchored by Junior 6'2" 210 pound linebacker Jeremy Patton.   He holds offers from Oklahoma State, Kansas, Baylor, and TCU.  

CHILTON AINT BULLDOZING NOTHING. 

You are probably right. I did say Teneha should win, but they still have to play the game. I did see Teneha beat Cushing 36-6 while Deweyville beat the same Cushing team three weeks later 44-8, so while thats only one comparison, it might indicate Chilton won't be a total pushover for Tenaha. I wish I could see this game. Interesting. 

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

You are probably right. I did say Teneha should win, but they still have to play the game. I did see Teneha beat Cushing 36-6 while Deweyville beat the same Cushing team three weeks later 44-8, so while thats only one comparison, it might indicate Chilton won't be a total pushover for Tenaha. I wish I could see this game. Interesting. 

You have watched 2AD2 football before?  You do understand the impact of losing a 2 way starter?  What if that 2 way starter is the best player on the team and the team leader?  Cushing wasn't Cushing without that middle linebacker/fullback.   Their entire offense was centered on establishing him in the run game.   

Guest ECBucFan
38 minutes ago, Greezy said:

You have watched 2AD2 football before?  You do understand the impact of losing a 2 way starter?  What if that 2 way starter is the best player on the team and the team leader?  Cushing wasn't Cushing without that middle linebacker/fullback.   Their entire offense was centered on establishing him in the run game.   

YES. I have seen Deweyville play several times this year. YES, I am a "small school" fan too so I am quite familiar with 2A. YES, with smaller teams, a 2 way best player is incredibly important. However, I did not follow every single thing about Cushing.

Now, with that said, I want to aplogize for trying to have a conversation with you all about Tenaha vs. Chilton. I also apologize about having an opinion on Chilton. I thought it would be good to have some small school conversation going on along with all the larger schools here (but maybe not). I also aplogize for offending anyone in this tread in any way. It was never my intent to cause anyone any issues or look for any argument. I will now the exit this subject here. Best wishes to all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

YES. I have seen Deweyville play several times this year. YES, I am a "small school" fan too so I am quite familiar with 2A. YES, with smaller teams, a 2 way best player is incredibly important. However, I did not follow every single thing about Cushing.

Now, with that said, I want to aplogize for trying to have a conversation with you all about Tenaha vs. Chilton. I also apologize about having an opinion on Chilton. I thought it would be good to have some small school conversation going on along with all the larger schools here (but maybe not). I also aplogize for offending anyone in this tread in any way. It was never my intent to cause anyone any issues or look for any argument. I will now the exit this subject here. Best wishes to all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  

Calm down snowflake.   You say you wanted a conversation but get your panties twisted when someone tries to counter your opinion?  

It's ok precious.   Go find a safe space.  I'm sure the mean man didn't mean to hurt your feewings.

No need to act like that Greezy...?  I was hoping Tenaha would blow Chilton out 185-0 (just for the actions/attitudes from a couple Chilton players). EC has a point, Chilton is really good in the trenches. And no amount of smack-talk will change that. I will also agree that losing a 2 way starter hurts every team at our level...DV suited up without our Sr. halfback/noseguard last week and while he would've definitely been a key component...it wasn't why we lost. Yes, Cushing's #4 was a bruiser but he only had 67yds. against DV in our first game, when we were down 4 O/D linemen, 5 days after Hurricane Laura. I disagree that Cushing's option offense was "centered" around their fullback.. Every game is different and I truly feel like the stage might've been a little too big for us to overcome last week. Oh well, we lost. Congratulations on a great season Tenaha, I haven't seen any games/film of that Thunder & Lightning offense but I'll be there to see it on Saturday. Supporting and promoting your team is awesome but don't resort to name calling if someone has a different opinion than you do. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, RedJollyRoger said:

No need to act like that Greezy...?  I was hoping Tenaha would blow Chilton out 185-0 (just for the actions/attitudes from a couple Chilton players). EC has a point, Chilton is really good in the trenches. And no amount of smack-talk will change that. I will also agree that losing a 2 way starter hurts every team at our level...DV suited up without our Sr. halfback/noseguard last week and while he would've definitely been a key component...it wasn't why we lost. Yes, Cushing's #4 was a bruiser but he only had 67yds. against DV in our first game, when we were down 4 O/D linemen, 5 days after Hurricane Laura. I disagree that Cushing's option offense was "centered" around their fullback.. Every game is different and I truly feel like the stage might've been a little too big for us to overcome last week. Oh well, we lost. Congratulations on a great season Tenaha, I haven't seen any games/film of that Thunder & Lightning offense but I'll be there to see it on Saturday. Supporting and promoting your team is awesome but don't resort to name calling if someone has a different opinion than you do. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

Lol.  Well bless your heart sweetie

Tenaha by 30+.

Rain and cold in the forecast for Saturday, could be a factor. Still going with Tenaha's thunder and lightening offense. Chilton will get a good dose of thunder from Patton and Keggler to soften them up, with lightening strikes from Robinson, Marshall or Raspberry. Claiborne to Tutt and Raspberry (the twin) will keep the Pirates from focusing solely on the Tiger's running game.