BH vs. Dayton

BHFAN

Well this time last year BH was gearing up for its third round butt whoppin courtesy of Manvel and this year thanks to  COVID-19 were getting ready for our 2nd to last district game. This isn’t the big game it used to be, but still worth the post. BH has to win out and with some help from Crosby can still secure the 2nd seed in the playoffs. I think Dayton playes harder against Crosby and BH then any other team, so I don’t expect the cake walk that this shows on paper. 

In my opinion this year we lack the depth to compete against teams like Crosby & BH or any other team in our district for that matter. On the positive side this is a complete rebuilding year from 8 yrs of being trashed from incompetent coaching. Although a few posters complain that some of our best athletes bailed before our season started Im kind of glad they did . We are young and with most all of our skill players will be returning with experience I think we will be one the better offenses in the district next season. We have shown flashes of promise - holding Crosby to 3 points in the second half - leading and controling most of the first half against Big Ned.- we just cant seem to keep pace for four quarters, and I expect that to be the same case with BH.Our new coach is on the right track  so dont sleep on us or you might get beat by a bottom tier team.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:16 PM, jayhawk said:

In my opinion this year we lack the depth to compete against teams like Crosby & BH or any other team in our district for that matter. On the positive side this is a complete rebuilding year from 8 yrs of being trashed from incompetent coaching. Although a few posters complain that some of our best athletes bailed before our season started Im kind of glad they did . We are young and with most all of our skill players will be returning with experience I think we will be one the better offenses in the district next season. We have shown flashes of promise - holding Crosby to 3 points in the second half - leading and controling most of the first half against Big Ned.- we just cant seem to keep pace for four quarters, and I expect that to be the same case with BH.Our new coach is on the right track  so dont sleep on us or you might get beat by a bottom tier team.

What's the funniest part of all this is that y'all decided the guy from the last 4 of those 8 years, whom you yourself just called incompetent and was to blame for trashing the program... is now in charge of the ENTIRE Dayton athletic program. How do you make sense of that? 🤣

1 hour ago, Football Freak said:

What's the funniest part of all this is that y'all decided the guy from the last 4 of those 8 years, whom you yourself just called incompetent and was to blame for trashing the program... is now in charge of the ENTIRE Dayton athletic program. How do you make sense of that? 🤣

Good ole small town dirty  politics -

3 hours ago, jayhawk said:

This is the hidden content, please
     if we grow a defense we should be formable next season - QB- WR's - RB will be back - 

Same for BH we return most skill positions, but losing a lot on both sides of the lines.