The Law Suit Coming in Georgia Will Be Shocking!

Reagan

As much as I believe there was fraud in this election, it is time for Guliana to stop the press conferences and show America what they found.  In essence, it’s time for Rudy to put up or shut up!!!  Let’s see the actual proof, and overturn the election.  It makes one wonder do they actually have what they say they have.

Georgia now looking into groups trying to register non-citizens to vote.  It is a fact, for you liberals that believe fraud is not happening during elections, they have sent out voter registration to people that are not living there.  They are telling college students they can change their residency to Georgia, vote, and change their residency back to their true home state.  These democrat groups are urging these people to commit felonies.  If bluedove, ut alum, and biggie girl don’t believe that fraud was not committed during the presidential election, they are blind to the fact that theysupport a despicable party that cares only for power to push their agendas through that will ultimately destroy the US!

I firmly believe that Biden was elected via voter fraud.  I’d love to be proven wrong, because I hate to think it’s gotten this bad.  To prove it, it would take a complete audit of all states with statistical anomalies, but no one seems up for that.  Democrats durn sure don’t advocate it.  Anyone else find that strange?

After all, after winning the presidential election, Obama resigned from his Senate seat on Nov. 16, 2008.  Kamala Harris still hasn’t resigned her Senate seat.  Does she know something?

By 

This is the hidden content, please

• Dec. 1, 2020Updated 8:49 p.m. ET
    • ATLANTA — In one of the most striking rebukes to President Trump since he launched his baseless attacks on the American electoral process, a top-ranking Georgia election official lashed out at the president on Tuesday for failing to condemn threats of violence against people overseeing the voting system in his state.

“It has to stop,” Gabriel Sterling, a Republican and Georgia’s voting system implementation manager, said at an afternoon news conference at the state Capitol, his voice shaking with emotion. “Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language.”

He added: “This is elections. This is the backbone of democracy, and all of you who have not said a damn word are complicit in this. It’s too much.”

Mr. Sterling’s outburst of anger and frustration came amid a sustained assault on Georgia’s election process by Mr. Trump as he seeks to reverse his loss to his Democratic rival, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. Mr. Sterling, who previously said he had received threats himself, said that threats had also been made against the wife of his superior, Brad Raffensperger, the Republican secretary of state.

ADVERTISEMENT

On 11/25/2020 at 12:23 PM, Reagan said:

From the article:  "The Anti-Trump Dominion CEO Eric Coomer Who Wrote An Antifa Manifesto On His Facebook Page, Installed “Update Software” On Over 30,000 Georgia Machines RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION!"

This is the hidden content, please

I just tried to post something about this on FB.  When I hit Enter, poof, it was gone.   Freaking Communist.

Giuliani said at 1:00AM in the morning when the Dems thought everyone went home, all of a sudden a big truck shows up.  What the Dems didn't realize was that 2 or 3 Repubs were still there.  They thought it was a food truck.  But, they saw thousand and thousand of ballots being taken out of the truck in bags, garbage cans and card board boxes.  And they all were for Biden.  Again, they have 2 or 3 witness' to the fact.