Best defense resides in Port Arthur Tx.

4 hours ago, CowbellCoog said:

My money says Crosby wouldn't allow more than 10, and thats "if" yall have a decent kicker.. 

Lol, I would take that bet, if anyone is scoring 10 or less that would be Crosby. Yes, our first 3 games of the season were away games but they all ended with wins and our defense has settled down now and our offense has woken up. Also, how convenient that Crosby got their 3 toughest district games all at home this year. But whatever, we'll see come playoff time, or maybe as early as next week if Nederland serves you guys some crow.

BH offensive line is huge. our d line isn't very big, but very athletic. again, that was the first couple of games after having no summer workouts etc... run it back and they might get shut down completely. now, imo, i still question ALL the teams we played. the only team to challenge us in district was GCM and Ball for the first half of that game. i'm with majestyk a little on this area (jefferson and orange co.)as a whole isn't that great, BUT PAM is the best followed by Westbrook

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

BH offensive line is huge. our d line isn't very big, but very athletic. again, that was the first couple of games after having no summer workouts etc... run it back and they might get shut down completely. now, imo, i still question ALL the teams we played. the only team to challenge us in district was GCM and Ball for the first half of that game. i'm with majestyk a little on this area (jefferson and orange co.)as a whole isn't that great, BUT PAM is the best followed by Westbrook

Finally we agree a little. 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

I  was just thinking last night that we played you guys the best. For what ever reason it may be. I feel we are the 2nd best team in this district. Defense could rival that PAM defense. If we had any kind of constancy on offense we are a way different team. But most will say thats just me being a homer lol..

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

PAM played a few games without #99 and #13 on defense.  Numbers could have been better if they played all 8.  Especially against #2 from REL and #22 from GBall

Glad you said it, i wasn't, was just gonna watch the clowns.