Beaumont United vs GCM

pakronos

11 minutes ago, BlackShirts5 said:

I dont see BU getting more  then 20 on our D.  Lee we had 2 major break downs that seem to have been fixed.  BU's offense isn't any thing like Lee's sooo...  But then thats why we play the games. With high school kids no telling what can happen.

Remember, we scored 21 on Lee while y’all scored 14. If our coaches make that personnel change, I can see is scoring more than 20...

13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Actually 2nd time that has happened this year for United.

It ended up being one of the turning points of the game. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen at first. It was something you normally only see on blooper reels

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yea, we only had 15 trips in the red zone.  You wouldn’t thought we’d score more...  

what was dumbfounding to me, about United’s play calling in the 2nd half, was EVERY time it got to 3rd down, GCM ran the same blitz and sacked the qb almost every time, forcing y’all into an unmanageable 4th down try. The play caller should have called a QB draw or a screen pass and it wold have gone to the house. Yet, not once was either of those plays ran on 3rd down. Mind boggling. Real talk, there is so much speed on that defense it is ridiculous, those kids can flat out get after it

3 hours ago, TXHSFB said:

what was dumbfounding to me, about United’s play calling in the 2nd half, was EVERY time it got to 3rd down, GCM ran the same blitz and sacked the qb almost every time, forcing y’all into an unmanageable 4th down try. The play caller should have called a QB draw or a screen pass and it wold have gone to the house. Yet, not once was either of those plays ran on 3rd down. Mind boggling. Real talk, there is so much speed on that defense it is ridiculous, those kids can flat out get after it

Problem is they only have like 3 offensive plays. Run #12. Bubble screen to #2. And just run around and try to find an open Wr some where which worked a couple times last night.  I knew and said in the beginning they weren’t running on us.  Just had to minimize the busted plays.