PAM district champs...CONGRATS

pakronos

15 hours ago, Yeoj said:

What's crazy is a Beaumont West Brook fan called this back at the beginning of the season. Yeah I really am just that good! LMAO...

14 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Congrats PA! I knew that defense was special from the beginning 

Yall called this. I didn't. Thank y'all. 😎

for the ones thinking or wanting to place an * next to this season saying some teams didn't have key players due to covid...neither did we. we actually have a better kicker than morales, from what im told. he's not playing due to the covid scare.

and i for sure didn't have this team undefeated. 7-3 at best 5-5 at worst prior to covid schedule....after covid schdule, had them going 5-4

13 minutes ago, pakronos said:

for the ones thinking or wanting to place an * next to this season saying some teams didn't have key players due to covid...neither did we. we actually have a better kicker than morales, from what im told. he's not playing due to the covid scare.

and i for sure didn't have this team undefeated. 7-3 at best 5-5 at worst prior to covid schedule....after covid schdule, had them going 5-4

I was catching flack from some folks (including some Memorial fans) for having the Titans so high in my rankings early in the season. Have had them #2 behind North Shore for several weeks now.

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was catching flack from some folks (including some Memorial fans) for having the Titans so high in my rankings early in the season. Have had them #2 behind North Shore for several weeks now.

And I still disagree with that lofty ranking but it's your poll AAW...........

#stillthrowingflack lol