Carthage 49 Silsbee 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

Carthage is just another level .. Tigers would have to play perfect and Bulldogs would have to make mistakes... that’s not happening at the moment .. QB is real O line is real .. and defense even better.. just is what it is... Just don’t go out like that. Stay classy Silsbee 

Let’s go Silsbee  

• WOSgrad changed the title to Carthage 49 Silsbee 0/FINAL
4 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Rest of defense gonna have to penetrate somehow. 

Bell getting doubled/tripled.  Someone needs to step up.

Anyone.

You know, I’m sure you won’t put a name to yourself but tbh now that the season is over, I’m so sick and tired of this. Shut up. Bell is not the only lineman that gets doubled and tripled. Watch some film or I’m happy to post it. AB along with every other senior lineman fought their hearts out tonight. Kids read this thread. Stop downplaying kids who aren’t your favorites efforts. Silsbee is some kind of small town fans, man. Y’all sit in the stands and bash your own team. Encourage contest, rather than bond, between teammates. And make stupid statements like this. Way to go, Duke, Stone, Buse, and Bell. Y’all did your jobs, hold your heads high. 

signed, 

a true Tiger fan 

1 hour ago, TAMU2006 said:

You know, I’m sure you won’t put a name to yourself but tbh now that the season is over, I’m so sick and tired of this. Shut up. Bell is not the only lineman that gets doubled and tripled. Watch some film or I’m happy to post it. AB along with every other senior lineman fought their hearts out tonight. Kids read this thread. Stop downplaying kids who aren’t your favorites efforts. Silsbee is some kind of small town fans, man. Y’all sit in the stands and bash your own team. Encourage contest, rather than bond, between teammates. And make stupid statements like this. Way to go, Duke, Stone, Buse, and Bell. Y’all did your jobs, hold your heads high. 

signed, 

a true Tiger fan 

Wow.  Ok where do I start....

I do not attack kids.  This is a forum for discussion and the comment you quoted somehow led you to believe that I was.

Of all the comments that flow thru these forums you zoned in on that.  Sounds like it's personal.

This was comment about the game in progress.... In no way was I knocking or disparaging the other lineman who were doing there jobs.  The "defense" includes 7 other personnel.  

It was a tough team to play.  I've been there and know the feeling. I won't apologize but I empathize if one of these players was important to you, I don't need to know who, because it wasn't directed at anyone personally.

There is a difference of disparaging personal attacks and football discussion. To be clear your response above was definitely the former.

If I am wrong then I encourage the moderators or anyone who knows me to admonish me here.  

Lifelong Silsbee Resident/Alumni/Fan/Father/Uncle

5 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Wow.  Ok where do I start....

I do not attack kids.  This is a forum for discussion and the comment you quoted somehow led you to believe that I was.

Of all the comments that flow thru these forums you zoned in on that.  Sounds like it's personal.

This was comment about the game in progress.... In no way was I knocking or disparaging the other lineman who were doing there jobs.  The "defense" includes 7 other personnel.  

It was a tough team to play.  I've been there and know the feeling. I won't apologize but I empathize if one of these players was important to you, I don't need to know who, because it wasn't directed at anyone personally.

There is a difference of disparaging personal attacks and football discussion. To be clear your response above was definitely the former.

If I am wrong then I encourage the moderators or anyone who knows me to admonish me here.  

Lifelong Silsbee Resident/Alumni/Fan/Father/Uncle

But you said you can’t wait until graduation. We knew the senior that you were talking about.  Wasn’t a personal attack, huh?  Lifetime Silsbee fan, huh?  Exactly like I’ve said on my post on this thread from page 1...  

To the idiot Silsbee people on social media saying stupid stuff like ‘I told you, Bro.  Smith can’t coach’ .  You realize Carthage has been #1 in the state all season.  This type of lopsided loss was inevitable.  But so much negativity is spewed from that town even during successful years, again, I can never wrap my head around the mentality. 

Congrats on an excellent season, Tigers.  

To that buzzsaw Carthage.  Go win state!!!  I’ll be following this team.