Carthage 49 Silsbee 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

SETXsports.com Audio Link:

This is the hidden content, please

Texan Live Video Link:

This is the hidden content, please

Air time: 7:15 pm

Kickoff: 7:30 pm

Class 4A, Division II area round game from Homer Bryce Stadium on the campus of Stephen F. Austin University in Nacogdoches

The winner of this game will face the Salado/Bellville winner

Y’all Silsbee fans are downright pathetic.  Now y’all openly calling this kid out when there was no stupid talk the last two years.  I’ve given examples how over the years, some of y’all just show horrible class and support for the kids.  On and off this forum.  That kid is a great young man that will do great I’m getting his adult life started.  

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Y’all Silsbee fans are downright pathetic.  Now y’all openly calling this kid out when there was no stupid talk the last two years.  I’ve given examples how over the years, some of y’all just show horrible class and support for the kids.  On and off this forum.  That kid is a great young man that will do great I’m getting his adult life started.  

He’s not the only qb that has been called out.. y’all remember “Bambi” from PA, called out all the time. Just happened to be the coaches son right?

I didn’t see anybody coming to his defense back then..

17 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

And the misery continues....

28 - 0

Coach needs to sit any Tiger player who commits a personal foul at this point. It's over.

Don't feel bad.w.o has abt 8 guys out. And trying to play ur starting LBS on the offense line. Totally confused and special teams mistakes 3.

• WOSgrad changed the title to Carthage 49 Silsbee 0/FINAL