China Spring 35 West Orange-Stark 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You know I never called you a name but now you just called me special and a retard, right?  We can have a difference of opinion and respect it.  That was my original plan prior to you calling me that...

Yeah, that was probably over the line. Apologies. It’s just infuriating that the biggest thing you took away from that post was misguided racism. 

On 11/20/2020 at 10:13 PM, TrojanWarrior08 said:

So it looks like all of our teams that are favorites in SETX are out of the playoffs now (waiting on EC and Yoakum now)... This is not a good look for our area as a whole well at least some teams from the coverage area are still in (shout out to Huffman) but great season WOS

Not quite, you still have all the 5A and 6A area teams that are yet to make their early round playoff exits.

23 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It’s called the Coronavirus that causes Covid-19.  No one calls it China virus except some idiot or someone from loser.com ( look it up.  Google idiot or go to loser.com.  I’m just the messenger).  It’s disrespectful to Chinese people everywhere.  I have classmates and several friends that are Chinese. Based on your logic, we should call lice Caucasian Lice since it infects majority whites people?  You see how crazy that sounds?  I’m sorry to take this thread that direction.  It just irks my soul when I see this kind of craziness.  

So the Chain Gang got sidelined by the China Virus then took a beating from China Spring and I’m just realizing that this whole damn thread is definitely racist... Should probably lock it up, this has digressed into a sociopolitical conversation... I believe @SmashMouthwould agree.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:43 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Any team at the 4A level and down loses their entire starting offensive line and two defensive line starters will suffer terribly against a good team. That's no excuse, just fact.

If you claim your team can overcome that type of loss, you live in a fantasy land.

100% FACT! The fact that Coach Thompson said “To hell with us having our whole offense out with coronavirus,  we’re still playing”....I already had a tremendous amount of respect for him, but now the amount of respect I have for him has gone to another level. How could anyone not love that guy! He’s the best! I bet the WOS players absolutely love playing for him!

Congrats to the Mustangs on a great season. Sad to see your season end this way especially how unconventional this year has been this year for everyone. Having multiple players out and still able put a product on the field Friday speaks volumes to kids and coaches willing to go compete and play! 🤝