China Spring 35 West Orange-Stark 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

I really hope this isn’t the excuse that WOS will hang their hat on. Football is a team sport. It’s “next man up” when someone goes out. Missing players for Covid, grades, etc can happen to anyone. I’m sorry you didn’t have the depth to compete with China Spring. You got to give credit where credit is due! China Spring is the real deal either way and earned it.

1 minute ago, HikeMoncho said:

I really hope this isn’t the excuse that WOS will hang their hat on. Football is a team sport. It’s “next man up” when someone goes out. Missing players for Covid, grades, etc can happen to anyone. I’m sorry you didn’t have the depth to compete with China Spring. You got to give credit where credit is due! China Spring is the real deal either way and earned it.

Good honest post. 

1 minute ago, HikeMoncho said:

I thought you were too busy bullying, making fun of powerlifter to have time for this. Hint: get some more bullets.

4 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

Smh

8 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

It’s “next man up”, not “next 6 guys up”

there’s a big difference 

15 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

“Next man up” not “next men up!” At least they tried and didn’t forfeit like most teams would’ve. Give them credit too, I believe they’ve earned it. Smh.

14 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Good honest post. 

And thats why I blame the coaches. U can't throw ur LBS in there and expect them to know what to do when they haven't played there. Ik u have to have a backup somewhere and just work with them. But he is right. It should've been next man up. It really showed that we don't have no back up linemen. 

53 minutes ago, pakronos said:

EXACTLY!!! but they don't like to hear that!!

But some people say having Covid is an excuse if WO-S had 7 players out then there is nothing they can do about that what if China spring or even Carthage has players out due to COVID and had to Forfeit or play extremely short handed and loss is that an excuse or just the unfortunate truth.

9 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

“Next man up” not “next men up!” At least they tried and didn’t forfeit like most teams would’ve. Give them credit too, I believe they’ve earned it. Smh.

Yes next man up but the next man is no where near as talented as the Starter in a lot of cases yes give them credit but what if it happens to Carthage wouldn’t be just the absolute truth and not an excuse .

10 minutes ago, dj said:

And thats why I blame the coaches. U can't throw ur LBS in there and expect them to know what to do when they haven't played there. Ik u have to have a backup somewhere and just work with them. But he is right. It should've been next man up. It really showed that we don't have no back up linemen. 

This is BS.WOS has never had the numbers to be able to have backups.And your coach comment is BS also.

1 minute ago, Mballler#1 said:

Yes next man up but the next man is no where near as talented as the Starter in a lot of cases yes give them credit but what if it happens to Carthage wouldn’t be just the absolute truth and not an excuse .

It is what it is. We all knew going into the season this was a possibility but it still doesn’t make it easier when it actually does happen. I give WOS credit bc they could’ve forfeit and didn’t. They played hard and didn’t give up. Even shut em down completely 2nd half.

24 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

You sir are an idiot - If Cartage lost 7 startes they wouldn't  get past Silsbee - Even Cartage can't recruit enough depth to take a hit like that.

14 minutes ago, SamUStunna said:

So how was the officiating in this game??

Confused as to where to put the ball at times after a play (was not a factor though). What is sad so sad? When players are not aloud to give a little flex for making a great play, and calling plays where one team players gets thrown out for retaliation after another player has done something first.  When the officiating is one sided. Done!