Crosby 54 Port Neches-Groves 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 hours ago, Byrdiug said:

Wasn’t there more than one Gohlke boys that played @ PNG? Feel like I remember multiple through the years of MCM.

Yes you’re right.  After you said something I thought about it.   Wasn’t Derek that was the safety that year.   It was Chris,  the older brother.   Sadly passed away a few years ago.  Derek I think was a pretty good rb if I remember right

8 hours ago, Davidp0403 said:

Yes you’re right.  After you said something I thought about it.   Wasn’t Derek that was the safety that year.   It was Chris,  the older brother.   Sadly passed away a few years ago.  Derek I think was a pretty good rb if I remember right

Derek was a running back and linebacker.

On 11/26/2020 at 1:31 AM, AshlyKBMT said:

Crosby was ranked #10 to in the state to start the year and Barbers Hill #9. 

Crosby has been ranked in the top 5 in the state at some point in the season 3 times over the past five years, ‘15, ‘17 and ‘18. May have gotten to #2 all three years. I’ve never felt we were really worthy of those rankings except ‘18 before Howard tore his ACL. I felt good about Crosby being #10 to start the season and I feel even better about it now based on how the season has played out.