BH Vs. Nederland

BHFAN

27 minutes ago, Bigdog9 said:

Idk who you’re referring to but Nederland could hang with PAM easily. Look back at august I know it was a scrimmage but did PAM even score a point lol

Shut up arse. I was referring to Crosby. And Sanders didn't run on yall in the scrimmage, if he did everyone knows what that scoreboard would've looked like. Pipe down. 

On 11/18/2020 at 8:21 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, last year was the least regular season wins Crosby has had in a season since 2010 and you still didn’t win. That’s after going to double OT because our coach didn’t kneel the ball in regulation and end the game. Unless the qb tears his ACL or you have another Deshawn Washington y’all lose to Crosby every time. 

Don’t worry though, we’re waiting outside the room while BH takes their turn this week. 

Right......

On 11/17/2020 at 11:39 AM, #JIGEAGLE said:

The Defense as a whole don't get enough credit! To hold Crosby to 34 Pts. with 6 turnovers and both starting corners out was good defense effort. The score could have been way worse.  

Anyone know who BH has at corner? Heard they have a pretty good sophomore 

On 11/17/2020 at 11:37 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

I’m sure I haven’t seen as much Nederland football as you but I would think those teams from ‘11-‘14 were their “above average” teams? Talent doesn’t always dictate victory margins or even wins for that matter but this is definitely the widest talent gap I’ve seen between Crosby and the mid-county schools. If your current team is what you’re calling above average now, I suspect you’re just waiting to drop down to 4A. 

I’ve said it on here for a while but I think you’re starting to see stagnant enrollments like PNG and Ned have a harder go of it than growing schools like Crosby and BH, that’s all thing being relatively equal of course. 

Must not have been very wide, 2-0 vs the district “powerhouses “ 😀

13 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Must not have been very wide, 2-0 vs the district “powerhouses “ 😀

Y’all had your best night, Crosby had their worst. The exact same thing has happened multiple times to Crosby in recent years. Congratulation again, your tram was prepared to take advantage. I still think Crosby is the better team as evident by what we were able to do their 3rd place team versus what y’all were able to do to their 4th place team. Y’all happened to be better the night the Crosby vs Nederland game took place. 

Again congratulations. You can tell how big that win was when it’s what you choose to revisit after a bi-district victory you couldn’t get last year. Again congratulations, Ned’s kids played very well that night. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Y’all had your best night, Crosby had their worst. The exact same thing has happened multiple times to Crosby in recent years. Congratulation again, your tram was prepared to take advantage. I still think Crosby is the better team as evident by what we were able to do their 3rd place team versus what y’all were able to do to their 4th place team. Y’all happened to be better the night the Crosby vs Nederland game took place. 

Again congratulations. You can tell how big that win was when it’s what you choose to revisit after a bi-district victory you couldn’t get last year. Again congratulations, Ned’s kids played very well that night. 

It doesn’t have anything to do with last year .  You keep making arrogant statements and talking down about the rest of the district (especially on this side of the river) and once again it has bitten you on the butt.  You would think even after all of those loses your superiority complex maybe would have faded but apparently not so much.  Nederland and PNG have proven over and over that just having better talent doesn’t win games.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:37 AM, Cougtalk said:

This one isn't going to be close. Nederlands one trick pony offense is about to get blasted. BH had their wake up call early against Crosby and seems to have cleaned up that O-line a bit. Unless yall got a D1 nose tackle that will eat BH's center alive all game like Crosby's did then this ones a sure thing no doubt 100% Eagle win. 

Eagles 42 - 14 Nederland and that's a cold hard lock. 

Sometimes it is good to revisit the past. This one trick pony comment has come up many times since then...... 

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Hate to break it to you,  Crosby is an average team.