Silsbee vs #1 Carthage

BADSANTA

3 hours ago, HikeMoncho said:

He was asked to talk about other games in the bracket. And he answered. He also said that "if we are fortunate enough to win against Silsbee.." when asked about potential matchups on next week.  

The Carthage program (athletes and coaches) never looks past their current opponent.  

I believe that. But why didn't  the announcer ask him abt w.o then.

25 minutes ago, dj said:

I believe that. But why didn't  the announcer ask him abt w.o then.

You'd have to ask him that, lol.  But If you were paying attention the radio host began to ask him about the WOS and China Spring matchup but launched into talking about China Spring's game against Jasper.  The host never said anything else about WOS after steering the conversation to China Spring.  

Also, what does it matter if they talked about WOS or not on this Carthage, TX radio show segment?

Well I'm out in Quanah deer hunting but last night we were fortunate enough to put the Gilmer/Godley game from the NFHS network to the TV and watch entire game with no hiccups.  Tonight's chosen game is Carthage/Silsbee. I hope its a good show so I don't have to tune in to something else. Goodluck to both. Especially Silsbee......you gonna need some. 

3 hours ago, HikeMoncho said:

You'd have to ask him that, lol.  But If you were paying attention the radio host began to ask him about the WOS and China Spring matchup but launched into talking about China Spring's game against Jasper.  The host never said anything else about WOS after steering the conversation to China Spring.  

Also, what does it matter if they talked about WOS or not on this Carthage, TX radio show segment?

Just joking. Thats one tremendous coach. And he has those kids where they need to be.they want ever beat themselves.they are so well prepared. Trust me ik they're the real deal.

6 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

They are looking past Silsbee

who is ?  I watched the interview.  He answered the radio hosts questions.. Not sure what you are listening to and or watching?   GO SILSBEE !!!!!