Silsbee vs #1 Carthage

BADSANTA

58 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

I have thought about this game alot this week after looking at all the x and o (and probably more so cause Jasper got their ass whipped last week and don't have anymore games to think about) of this game. 

Those x and o have really begin to think that yep.......you guessed it!

Carthage uses this scrimmage as a warm up for the next round!

Does Jasper's gym have turf?

2 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

I have thought about this game alot this week after looking at all the x and o (and probably more so cause Jasper got their ass whipped last week and don't have anymore games to think about) of this game. 

Those x and o have really begin to think that yep.......you guessed it!

Carthage uses this scrimmage as a warm up for the next round!

Here’s a guy who’s team was ranked what #3 or #4 that can’t even get out of the first round talking smack. Come on man get back over in your lane. 

1 minute ago, JasperDAWG said:

siLsbee is has had practice for an extra week basically for nothing. We lost to Carthage 35-18 (the closest game all year) If yall don't play em within 17 pts you know what it does.?

It will make that 20>14 loss to the Jasper Bulldogs look even worse. 😆

How can it make it worse when yall never beat us 🤔🌩🤡

2 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

psssssstttt.....hey between you and I that symbol between the 20 and 14 means greater than.

regardless of why the game was stopped, when it ended the scoreboard showed that yall were losing. did it not?

all could have, would have, and should have don't matter.

The scoreboard is what matters. 

That was your super bowl which is why you lost in the first round I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️

18 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Our Super Bowl?  Playing Carthage was our biggest game of the year, crazy thing about it we played them alot better than we did C.S. in that event some call a game I call an ass whipping. 45-19 and it really wasn't as close as the score.

BTW, while you are here I personally want to wish the Raiders of Lumberton the best of luck in the playoffs this year.

Take care

Appreciate it 😀👍🏽 Maybe next year we can be a ranked team, beat silsbee, and make it to the first round. 😉

BTW, I’m just giving you a hard time!

27 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

My friend I know you were ribbing me. (truth be known I like it.)

one other truth while I am here. I honestly do hope yall improve and do well next season and the ones after that. When it comes down to it i enjoy seeing all teams in our area do well.  All of them except for one named siL........

anywho...........

Take care

Thank you come again......!😁💨💨

Funny thing to see that jealousy coming out of Jasper.  When is the last time Jasper had a playoff run?  Carthage may beat us like a drum.  They are supposed to unlike being a top ranked team and getting beat like a drum in the first round.   Only thing worse than seeing a player on a team who is getting  beaten badly mouthing after making a play is a fan running his mouth after his team got whipped!

7 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

psssssstttt.....hey between you and I that symbol between the 20 and 14 means greater than.

regardless of why the game was stopped, when it ended the scoreboard showed that yall were losing. did it not?

It took a lightning cancellation in a game that didn't make it to halftime for the jasper fans to get to clam a win over Silsbee.  Both head coaches agreed that they didn't know who would have won that game if it would have played four quarters. These are the same fans that blame the head coach for jaspers shortcomings. And they clam a scoreboard is what matters. psssssstttt.....hey between you and I it only counts if there's no more time left on the clock. 

nice story though

7 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

It took a lightning cancellation in a game that didn't make it to halftime for the jasper fans to get to clam a win over Silsbee.  Both head coaches agreed that they didn't know who would have won that game if it would have played four quarters. These are the same fans that blame the head coach for jaspers shortcomings. And they clam a scoreboard is what matters. psssssstttt.....hey between you and I it only counts if there's no more time left on the clock. 

nice story though

5 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

LMAO!!  I got what I was looking for here on this thread (yall are to easy).

it's game day so I will let Carthage handle the rest cause we all KNOW THERE ISN'T A CHANCE IN HELL THAT siLsbee CAN BEAT THEM!

but hey look at it this way ...

Basketball is what y'all do best.

Take care

Man before you go where can I find the Jasper game tonight. Can't find it on Texanlive.com.? Ow wate a minute my bad Jasper ain't got no game tonight forgot they got nock out last week.! 🌭🍭🤣

Just now, BADSANTA said:

They are looking past Silsbee

He was asked to talk about other games in the bracket. And he answered. He also said that "if we are fortunate enough to win against Silsbee.." when asked about potential matchups on next week.  

The Carthage program (athletes and coaches) never looks past their current opponent.