WOS vs China Spring

aTmfan06

25 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Thankfully! Thats why we're dangerous. I hope the boys play with a chip on their shoulder Friday since there are a bunch of non-believers around. Its time for some folks to take notice.

We seem to have that, shoot ourselves in the foot syndrome under control for the moment.You can't play like that from here on....someone will make you pay. 

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

That's horrible they not gonna have this one. I'll make the drive for sure now. But like you, where's the tickets?

Well I regressed and watched Texanlive last Friday.Almost perfect streaming for once.Don't know why they have issue at times and they used Gary's play by play.It was great.Have not attended a game this year but I think I will make the drive for this one.I'm trying to find info on tickets too.Kogt will have it probably tomorrow.

2 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

This is the hidden content, please

i bet you can get the game on that  link.  I do not know their pricing/subscription plans.

NFHS and Texan Live have had the rights to the UIL football games for a few years now. 

I do not see the game scheduled on their site. Would help greatly if they powers that be, man or machine, post where to get tickets. If seating is limited then better to get them now and post the link. Wait to late and then harder to get to go if you want to.

12 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

That may be true but the two common  opponents  the scores were pretty much the same so cant say for sure until wos actually plays someone good

Region finals vs Silsbee in a few weeks should remove your doubt. Just some friendly advice, you may want a designated driver after the game this week.

11 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

That may be true but the two common  opponents  the scores were pretty much the same so cant say for sure until wos actually plays someone good

Somebody before said its about matchups, and because of that, what WOS does on defense, I suspect will limit what CS can do offensively. I predict CS will have less than 3 first downs going into the 3d qtr. The Jasper defense, is loaded with athletes, but they just run up the field, and put themselves out of position, especially in the first half of the CS game.

· 
The WOS (Visitors) vs. China Springs Area Round Football game will be played on Friday, November 20th, at 7:30pm at Bulldog Stadium (Magnolia High School) in Magnolia. Tickets will be sold in the Athletic office on Wednesday, November 18th, from 9-12 & 1-3pm and Thursday, November 19th, from 9-12 only. Tickets prices are $8 pre-sale and at the gates.

1 hour ago, JaspD55 said:

Somebody before said its about matchups, and because of that, what WOS does on defense, I suspect will limit what CS can do offensively. I predict CS will have less than 3 first downs going into the 3d qtr. The Jasper defense, is loaded with athletes, but they just run up the field, and put themselves out of position, especially in the first half of the CS game.

All no..! There running back is the real deal.. He will have probably at least 3-5 TD'S by the 3rd.! Stats don't lie.. He is better then both WO.S backs.! And there QB is better you got to keep your eyes on him too".! He will have more then 3 first downs befor the 3rd.! 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

39 minutes ago, Who That said:

All no..! There running back is the real deal.. He will have probably at least 3-5 TD'S by the 3rd.! Stats don't lie.. He is better then both WO.S backs.! And there QB is better you got to keep your eyes on him too".! He will have more then 3 first downs befor the 3rd.! 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Stats against who?  These guys can be TD scorin first down makin quarterbackin fools till it hair-lips the governor as long as WO-S is up by one when they get thru havin their fun.  I hope the WO-S  "D" don't read your post cause I'm sure they're already scait.  

6 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Stats against who?  These guys can be TD scorin first down makin quarterbackin fools till it hair-lips the governor as long as WO-S is up by one when they get thru havin their fun.  I hope the WO-S  "D" don't read your post cause I'm sure they're already scait.  

Does that mean you think they will win?

1 hour ago, Who That said:

He is better then both WO.S backs.! NO!

And there QB is better  No!

you got to keep your eyes on him too".! He will have more then 3 first downs befor the 3rd.! 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Agree

2 hours ago, Who That said:

Better than which two WOS backs ? They use 4 or 5.  
CS Back is good, but nobody hit him in Jasper game, arm tackles. He will get lit up this week as well as the QB (reminds of Giddings QB a  while back) He is a gamer. But he too will get lit up , we will see how he takes it.  WOS offense only ran 3 - 4 plays in second half last week. The defense scored all the 2nd half points, they are for real. 
I expect this to be a good test for WOS.