WOS vs China Spring

aTmfan06

WOS by 21. I had jasper by 14, jasper didn’t play well, but even if they played their best game they’re not on WOS level. Jasper ended up playing their worst game of the year , and the China spring team who just struggled last week with a Waco Connaly team who just lost to Center (who jasper blew out) ended up playing much much better against Jasper than they did Connaly (it was night and day). With all of that being said even on Jasper’s best day they’re not WOS , or we get WOS’s best we will have a 21 point win for WOS, if we get a lesser version of WOS and China spring plays their very best again , I still see west orange pulling out the win. 

16 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This game could be another surprise if we don't focus. Both offenses are high powered scoring over 45 ppg. Our defense will obviously be the difference.

How you figure.. China Springs defense ain't no joke.! They had no problem at all shutting down Jasper.! And there Running back is way better then either WO.S backs. And the QB is really good too.. This game is basically a spitting image of what they just face Friday.! Give me China Spings 

21 minutes ago, Who That said:

How you figure.. China Springs defense ain't no joke.! They had no problem at all shutting down Jasper.! And there Running back is way better then either WO.S backs. And the QB is really good too.. This game is basically a spitting image of what they just face Friday.! Give me China Spings 

China Springs has given up close to 40 points 4 times this year and 2 of those times they lost (Salado & Waco Connaly ) . This WOS defense is better than China Springs . Now I agree the jasper guys at RB may be better than the WOS guys in the backfield but as far as the defense he’s 100% correct this is the best defense China Spring has played. If they can hold them to near nothing like Salado did , then WOS doesn’t have to score 30+ points to win, so it won’t matter that they’re not as good as Jasper at tailback if that’s what you think. 

23 minutes ago, Who That said:

Wishful thinking. WOS wins this one.

Just now, TexasPanther2012 said:

China Springs has given up close to 40 points 4 times this year and 2 of those times they lost (Salado & Waco Connaly ) . This WOS defense is better than China Springs . Now I agree the jasper guys at RB may be better than the WOS guys in the backfield but as far as the defense he’s 100% correct this is the best defense China Spring has played. If they can hold them to near nothing like Salado did , then WOS doesn’t have to score 30+ points to win, so it won’t matter that they’re not as good as Jasper at tailback if that’s what you think. 

Sorry the China springs *** guys might be better than WOS at qb/RB I have no idea I’m just saying I’m not disagreeing with that part of your point I’m just saying it may be irrelevant . 

44 minutes ago, Who That said:

It's not hard to contain or stop the run game when its known your pass game is Weak... CS did a great job at stopping the run..Jasper is a  one damental team.

He (China Spring) coach may be taking advice from his father who is an excellent coach. I will give credit where credit is due, he is a young coach who is doing a good job with his football program. However, The Mustangs are finding their stride. The defense at this point is one of the best in the state. I watched the Jasper game ,and did not see Jasper Bulldogs of old. There was a lot of finger pointing for missed tackles, and their execution was off. They (China Spring) have a few good athletic players who will make big plays so does WOS. Their QB reminds me so much of the Cuero QB in 2015, fast, determined, and will not take any plays off.  The Mustangs will win this game and move on to the third round.

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

PF  379----476

PA    42----211

I'll let you figure which is which.

Exactly. WOS gives up 42 points the entire season , and China springs gives up almost 40 points just last week in their last district game and people think they have a chance to beat WOS ... cmon mannnn . 😂