CENTER OC JAMES REYES HIRED AS NEW LUMBERTON AD/HC

VP93....

1 minute ago, dillonpanthers said:

Meaning? Don't know much about him

Lumberton doesn’t have the personnel to successfully run the spread. Never has, and if Coach Reyes is really, REALLY good in 6-8 years they might be able to develop some. 

I always say that BC kids don’t want to grow up and be QB1 for the cards... they want to be the ace pitcher. Lumberton boys grow up wanting to be first chair French horn. 

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Give the guy a shot. It could have been worst. Y’all could have gotten Moody. Do you know any other applicants that applied?  Send me a message if you of any 

No doubt we could’ve gotten worse. We had a 2 win season last year...I guess it could’ve been worse too. See my point?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lumberton doesn’t have the personnel to successfully run the spread. Never has, and if Coach Reyes is really, REALLY good in 6-8 years they might be able to develop some. 

I always say that BC kids don’t want to grow up and be QB1 for the cards... they want to be the ace pitcher. Lumberton boys grow up wanting to be first chair French horn. 

Gotcha. Makes sense. Either the town/administration will understand that and give him time to develop his system. Or he'll understand he doesn't have that luxury and will run an offense that will work with his players. Best of luck to him and Lumberton. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I wonder how often Bridge City has beat Lumberton in soccer, probably never since L-Town is one of the best programs boys and girls in the area. We know how to do more than play the French Horn.

10 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I wonder how often Bridge City has beat Lumberton in soccer, probably never since L-Town is one of the best programs boys and girls in the area. We know how to do more than play the French Horn.

Soccer? Really? That’s what you're gonna come back with? I’ll bet YOU didn’t know that our cross country team won state one time, did you? So there! 

Stop playing around.... or our one-act-play team will act y’all right off of the stage. 

On 1/8/2021 at 1:23 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Soccer? Really? That’s what you're gonna come back with? I’ll bet YOU didn’t know that our cross country team won state one time, did you? So there! 

Stop playing around.... or our one-act-play team will act y’all right off of the stage. 

Hmmm... 🤔 That’s something, you boys want to match up FFA and Welding programs. We’ll throw them V’s up all in your face!

27 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I would like to see the list of applicants. 

Unfortunately some of the applicants didn’t want their current boss to find out that they applied. So, unless it’s leaked out it’s probably not going to be made public.  I will say this, they had applicants from Dallas Area , Houston Area , East Texas, Central Texas and local that applied.  

13 minutes ago, VP93.... said:

Unfortunately some of the applicants didn’t want their current boss to find out that they applied. So, unless it’s leaked out it’s probably not going to be made public.  I will say this, they had applicants from Dallas Area , Houston Area , East Texas, Central Texas and local that applied.  

You on the school board? 

13 hours ago, VP93.... said:

If that is the case they shouldn’t have applied, if a request is made this list would be required to be released due to the Texas Public Information Act.