CENTER OC JAMES REYES HIRED AS NEW LUMBERTON AD/HC

VP93....

3 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

His MO was pass, pass, pass, punt.

I’ll be honest I liked his offense. He had two good Qb during his time. Didn’t really  have a running back from what I recall. I mean Lumberton has ran ran ran and punted before. At least the man was trying something different.  I think a good mixture of run and pass helps. 

20 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

There are rumors floating.

I'll just say a hire will be made within a couple of weeks.

I wonder why they think they have to be in a hurry.  This usually brings bad results.   Like I said before, wait until the playoffs are over.  Then you look at existing head coaches.  Next you look at top assistants.  But, again, the second is a crap shoot.  Just like when Ethridge left PNG, his top notch assistant didn't fare too well. 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

I wonder why they think they have to be in a hurry.  This usually brings bad results.   Like I said before, wait until the playoffs are over.  Then you look at existing head coaches.  Next you look at top assistants.  But, again, the second is a crap shoot.  Just like when Ethridge left PNG, his top notch assistant didn't fare too well. 

All hires are crap shoots.

• WOSgrad changed the title to CENTER OC JAMES REYES HIRED AS NEW LUMBERTON AD/HC