Lindale 29 Vidor 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I could go in on yall but im not. Dropped down to 4A and it's tough. Know what. Nevermind, yall dropped down to 4A and get picked off in district then a 1st round exit lol, to the person talking bs on Memorial dropping down to 5A and going 3 rounds deep first 2 years and beating Vidor arse 2017 glorious middle finger to you. The rest of you Vidor fans and players great year to you. Ball out in basketball. 

You’re right, dropped to 4a but let’s look at it. Lost to Jaspers and Jasper is very good. Lost to Splendora which was a 5a school that dropped to 4A. Lost to Livingston that was a 5a school and dropped to 4a. And lost to a good Huffman team that is very good and then lost tonight to Lindale, #10 in the state and oh yeah, was a 5a school that dropped to 4a just like Vidor. 

15 minutes ago, Pho Rizzle said:

He's still mad about Vidor beating them and he just can't let it go. It must of really hurt to linger this long in his heart

2017 ended that. Or that didn't happen? 😂 And the person that liked your post is a certified dumbarse who doesn't like sub varsity ball. Makes sense though. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I have nothing against Vidor, just against one fan that was talking all that bs, now one other fan flew in to defend him. 😎

Quit being a _____.Still butthurt about your overrated team choking in the District Championship to Vidor. I don’t you’ll ever get over that lost !🤣😂 Why don’t you take that middle finger you were talking about an shove back up your arse where it probably stays on a regular basis. Did you understand that?

watch the language!

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

Quit being a ____! Still butthurt about your overrated team choking in the District Championship to Vidor. I don’t you’ll ever get over that lost !🤣😂 Why don’t you take that middle finger you were talking about an shove back up your arse where it probably stays on a regular basis. Did you understand that?

Took you off the ignore list for this one. 😁 Keep reacting, i like it. 😎🍿

18 minutes ago, Realville said:

Quit being a _____.Still butthurt about your overrated team choking in the District Championship to Vidor. I don’t you’ll ever get over that lost !🤣😂 Why don’t you take that middle finger you were talking about an shove back up your arse where it probably stays on a regular basis. Did you understand that?

he is from PA. that is all you need to know about him...... 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Took you off the ignore list for this this. You a Nederland fan. Get the hell outta here. Lol. And if you wanna meet we can meet if ya feelings hurt. 😎🍿

you are so clueless.

be careful what you wish for.

i will take that as an invite...... lol

you are the last person who should talk about feelings. don't get yours hurt and leave AGAIN......

5 minutes ago, Pho Rizzle said:

It's not about winning, it's about keeping the right people happy. It's politics , that's why I say he would be a great Mayor. He would win the race by a landslide

We have low expectations

You should talk him into running for mayor so Vidor can get a real football coach. Its no reason for the pirates to not be winning more in this classification. 

12 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

you are so clueless.

be careful what you wish for.

i will take that as an invite...... lol

Same to you. And next time edit your post on time. If you knew that situation you wouldn't speak on it dumbarse. But I'd make sure to make you leave permanently