Atascocita 28 CE King 24/FINAL

TexasPanther2012

I haven’t had a chance to watch any high school football in person this year and I live close enough to that new fancy looking Sheldon CE King stadium so I figured I would attend this game tomorrow . I just wanted to be sure fans were allowed at the games in full capacity? I didn’t know if there was any covid related restrictions. Thanks in advance . 

22 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I got King in this one. 

I think it will be really close! Just looking at the scores against common opponents it’s very close with a slight edge to Atascocita. Not that that’s the only indicator of who will win, but I do think they’re both very good. I’m taking Atascocita in a close one. 

1 hour ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I think it will be really close! Just looking at the scores against common opponents it’s very close with a slight edge to Atascocita. Not that that’s the only indicator of who will win, but I do think they’re both very good. I’m taking Atascocita in a close one. 

Should be a great game. 

Atascocita play caller calling the game as if he’s down 40. It was only 24-14 Atascocita was finally driving , got down to the King 10 yard line and threw an INT.... they were doing well that drive with the QB run he’s a solid runner ... not a bad passer either but the play caller got greedy , it’s only the 3rd quarter and they were in the red zone down by 10 you woulda liked to see some QB runs to get it within a score instead King’s ball going the other way.

AHS gets ball back after the int and is forced to punt again. The king defensive line is getting good pressure they’re getting into the backfield quick , more reason you’d like to see some of those designed QB runs up the middle ... the d ends for King are getting pressure on the edge in a hurry , when Atascocita pulls the guard and gets in behind him they’re seeing some success but they continue to pass and put their QB in 3rd and long .... King ball again 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Atascocita 28 CE King 24/FINAL