Hagar

Voter Fraud

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Realville said:

Bless your little uninformed heart. You should be concerned about the integrity of the election wether your a Republican or Democrat if your not then you are a part of the problem. I have not seen your senile candidate Joe come out an say “let’s investigate all these huge red flags about the election because I want to win fair and square “ You know why? Because he’s a lying crook! The truth will come out. Patience.

You don't realize do you? Trump lies a lot. He got you guys going. But, we know the real reasons why you love him. Now, you know we can find on file (FACTS), the lies this guy have told yall.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1
1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You don't realize do you? Trump lies a lot. He got you guys going. But, we know the real reasons why you love him. Now, you know we can find on file (FACTS), the lies this guy have told yall.

He didn’t tell me anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

From Sydney Powell: 

** There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people
** 3 million dead people voted
** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.
** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.
** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.
** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.
** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.    (INTERESTING)
** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.
** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.
** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.
** We‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid.

STOP THE STEAL!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

From the article:  "Georgia was an outlier this year. In a year where the sitting president scored the most votes of any president in history, Georgia surprisingly went from Trump +5 to Biden +.25. This, we believe did not happen and we have provided proof of it."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/president-trump-big-voter-fraud-information-coming-concerning-georgia/

 

STOP THE STEAL!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Reagan said:

From Sydney Powell: 

** There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people
** 3 million dead people voted
** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.
** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.
** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.
** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.
** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.    (INTERESTING)
** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.
** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.
** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.
** We‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid.

STOP THE STEAL!!

And none of this HAS BEEN PROVEN!! Just throwing stuff at the wall to see what will stick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Reagan said:

"We will not be intimidated…We are going to clean this mess up now. President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it. And we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom."—Sidney Powell pic.twitter.com/8KCEOGuL7w

— GOP (@GOP) November 19, 2020

Then get the ball rolling!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congressman from Arizona is now calling for a recount in Arizona.  Think about it -- Biden winning Arizona?!  LOL!

 

Plus a little more info on Dominion's Ties to the swamp:

Donated $25-50K to Clinton foundation.

$2.2M contract from Clinton foundation.

Hired Pelosi's former Chief of Staff.

Currently employs fmr Jeb Bush/Paul Ryan operative Michael Steel.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Congressman from Arizona is now calling for a recount in Arizona.  Think about it -- Biden winning Arizona?!  LOL!

 

Plus a little more info on Dominion's Ties to the swamp:

Donated $25-50K to Clinton foundation.

$2.2M contract from Clinton foundation.

Hired Pelosi's former Chief of Staff.

Currently employs fmr Jeb Bush/Paul Ryan operative Michael Steel.

 

Wow, connect the dots. I saw where California is thinking of a recount. If Trump took California that would be lights out. Lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    42,195
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Bdd
    Newest Member
    Bdd
    Joined



×
  • Create New...