Voter Fraud

Hagar

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

It’s embarrassing watching Democrat voters begging the government to take their constitutional rights. 

“Oh Governor, I beg you, tell me what to do, tell me what to do - here’s all my money - just save me. SAVE ME !!!”

Pathetic!

I’ve learned a lot in 2020. I never knew how much power mayors, governors, and judges actually had. I thought there was a legislative process that had to happen. These people smack their fist on the table and make demands. I don’t respond well to that type of treatment and abuse. 

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

One of the best hand offs he said he's seen!

This is the hidden content, please

Herschel Walker is just an “Uncle Tom”.....lmao. Herschel is one of the most stand up guys I have ever seen. Blacks should be proud of him but they will turn on him to support communism.........no principles whatsoever.

On 12/5/2020 at 2:13 PM, baddog said:

I’ve learned a lot in 2020. I never knew how much power mayors, governors, and judges actually had. I thought there was a legislative process that had to happen. These people smack their fist on the table and make demands. I don’t respond well to that type of treatment and abuse. 

There are 3 branches of government. We have checks and balances. Would you prefer a dictatorship?

Isn't it crazy how nobody can believe that Biden got 80 million votes, but readily accept Trump's mysterious additional accumulation of 7 million additional votes?  

Can anybody name a single person that voted Trump in '20 that didn't vote for him in 2016?  

If you ask me, the Rs are just mad that they didn't cheat hard enough.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Isn't it crazy how nobody can believe that Biden got 80 million votes, but readily accept Trump's mysterious additional accumulation of 7 million additional votes?  

Can anybody name a single person that voted Trump in '20 that didn't vote for him in 2016?  

If you ask me, the Rs are just mad that they didn't cheat hard enough.

>. Voter ID laws - (screams from the left ring out) - DISENFRANCHISED!!!!

>.  2016 Hillary loses after allegedly winning the popular vote (screams from the left ring out) - DISENFRANCHISED

>. 2020 Biden wins amidst a cloud of suspected and alleged impropriety - (Questions raised from over half the country) - DISENFR........(Screams from the left ring out mid-statement) - SHUT UP, NO ONE CARES!!!!!

What is the phrase they use every time a hurricane is about to hit?  Well that phrase applies for the next four years - “Hunker down!!!!”  It’s going to be rough, but we’ll get through it - we always do.