Voter Fraud

Hagar

From the article:  "Hugo Chavez’s cronies created Smartmatic."  Russia and Cuba were involved.  It was created so Chavez , and now Maduro, would always win.  It would CHANGE the votes!  Imagine that!  Also, for our liberal friends here, notice those countries noted are all COMMUNIST!! 

This is the hidden content, please

The reason the Dems had to stop the vote count is because the Dominion/Smartmatic couldn't on it's on make up the difference in how much Trump was a head.  Trump actually won by a landslide.  So, they had to stop the count and go "find" the votes needed.  This is why we are seeing such rediculous numbers for biden.  Shameful!

From the article:  "Since the election, more than 100 of Dominion's 243 employees have deleted their LinkedIn profiles on the social media platform. Why would they feel the need to delete their profiles all of a sudden? What are they trying to hide?

Maybe they're trying to hide their involvement and hoping they'll be overlooked. Maybe they are trying to find another job because they know what's coming and they don't even want to be associated with the company.

Umm why are all the Dominion people deleting their profiles on LinkedIn AND looks like all their software engineers are in Serbia. Nothing could go wrong 🥴     pic.twitter.com/TUfkSvzo0Z

— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) November 17, 2020"

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Has anything stuck yet? All you keep doing is throwing  articles, these people, and these blogs. You're steady throwing junk at the wall and hope it sticks.

But maybe I need to understand that this is therapy for you to prepare for the reality that Trump is no longer in office in a few months. You will be fine.

You think everything is going to happen in 2 seconds.  Trumps team is gathering evidence.  That's the way it works.  If you keep an open mind you will see that there is tons of evidence piling up.  Come on -- even you can't think that all of this was a legit election when at the end of election day Trump was up 700,000 votes and then a couple of days later he is losing by 40,000!  Even you would have to question this.  That's why Pennsylvania was one of the states that stopped the vote count.  They had to find the votes.  The Dominion/Smartmatic couldn't keep up with the fraud needed.  I trust you have been paying attention and know what Dominion/Smartmatic is?

Heard something interesting on the radio today.   The voting machines Georgia bought were turned down twice by Texas.   Evidently those machines couldn’t cut it.   Guess they work alright for Ga Democrats though.

Then I find out that there are several hundred sworn affidavits of Voter Fraud.   Understand that a sworn affidavit is done with the possibility of being charged with perjury.   Not some disgruntled conservative that’s mad because Trump lost.   As I posted earlier, I wonder if the Dems would be screaming fraud if Trump got 80% of the inner city vote in Philadelphia?   I guess so.   Trump won in 2016, and they whined and cried for four years, aided by the MSM & Social Media.  I sure don’t have a problem with them whining & crying for a couple of months.   Actually, I enjoy the hypocrisy.

11 minutes ago, Reagan said:

You think everything is going to happen in 2 seconds.  Trumps team is gathering evidence.  That's the way it works.  If you keep an open mind you will see that there is tons of evidence piling up.  Come on -- even you can't think that all of this was a legit election when at the end of election day Trump was up 700,000 votes and then a couple of days later he is losing by 40,000!  Even you would have to question this.  That's why Pennsylvania was one of the states that stopped the vote count.  They had to find the votes.  The Dominion/Smartmatic couldn't keep up with the fraud needed.  I trust you have been paying attention and know what Dominion/Smartmatic is?

I’ve heard even the NYT has said that mail in voting is ripe for fraud.   Everyone knows it.   You can bet that, barring some miracle, the Dems will win both Senate races in Georgia.   Do I think the Dems cheated?  Absolutely.   Same Party trying to get Californians to move to Ga to vote on the above Senate races.   The Dems have kicked out God so they have zero morale obligation to do the right thing.   Evil has no rules.

9 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Has anything stuck yet? All you keep doing is throwing  articles, these people, and these blogs. You're steady throwing junk at the wall and hope it sticks.

But maybe I need to understand that this is therapy for you to prepare for the reality that Trump is no longer in office in a few months. You will be fine.

Bless your little uninformed heart. You should be concerned about the integrity of the election wether your a Republican or Democrat if your not then you are a part of the problem. I have not seen your senile candidate Joe come out an say “let’s investigate all these huge red flags about the election because I want to win fair and square “ You know why? Because he’s a lying crook! The truth will come out. Patience.

5 hours ago, Realville said:

Bless your little uninformed heart. You should be concerned about the integrity of the election wether your a Republican or Democrat if your not then you are a part of the problem. I have not seen your senile candidate Joe come out an say “let’s investigate all these huge red flags about the election because I want to win fair and square “ You know why? Because he’s a lying crook! The truth will come out. Patience.

Some great points.   The problem, as I see it, to expose (proof positive) of massive voter fraud, authorities would have to scrutinize every mail in ballot.   Simply recounting fake votes is pretty much a waste of time.  Unfortunately, doesn’t look like anyone is up for that.   The saddest part, Liberals will be touting, “They found no proof of voter fraud”.   No, you won’t unless you investigate every vote.  Take one State - Ga or Pa, and do that.   If no massive fraud is found, I’m good with the results.